Thyroid Soothe Spray is a homeopathic medicine that relieves the symptoms of hyperthyroidism in cats. Hyperthyroidism is one the common glandular diseases in felines. The main symptoms of an overactive thyroid in cats are appetite disturbances, weight loss, and excessive hair shedding. These symptoms are easily curbed by the Thyroid Soothe Spray.
Thyroid Soothe really soothes the thyroid glands to make it lessen the hormone production. It also influences the endocrine system in regulating the hormone levels. It is soothing to the digestive system as well. The thyroid over activity makes the cats nervous and anxious and Thyroid Soothe can calm their nerves also.
How hyperthyroidism affects cats?
Hyperthyroidism is the condition when the thyroid glands produce excess hormones which alter the other body functionalities. The metabolic rate is increased rapidly which result in sudden weight loss. The cat will also have more appetite as a result of the increased metabolism. The excess hormones also affect the nerves and make the feline anxious and irritable. Excessive hair loss is also seen in the cats due to hyperthyroidism.
Thyroid Soothe Spray is the easy route to regulating the hormone levels and reduces the other abnormal activities. Being a natural product it can also influence the other body functions and provide an overall improvement to the cat’s health.
The energy level, skin and coat health of the felines are also improved.
Thyroid Soothe Spray ingredients
- Chamomilla is the primary ingredient that has calming effects in the nerves and brain. The nervousness and irritability shown by the cats will be reduced with this herb. The excessive thirst in cats is relieved. The hyperthyroid cat will have high body temperature and this herb helps cool the body. The sensitivity shown by the cats is also relieved.
- Iodium is used to regulate the metabolic rate. The appetite disturbances are cleared and the aids in the weight management part as well. Excess thirst and hunger are reduced by this ingredient.
- Lycopus is able to lower the blood pressure which will be higher after the excess hormone levels. It can influence the auto nervous system to calm down the cat. It is helpful to lower the heart rate as well.
- Nux vom extract is able to remove the sensitive nature shown by the felines. Nervousness and irritability are also kept under control.
- Zingiber is able to curb the thirst. The mood of the cat is improved by this. Ginger is a digestive aid that corrects the abnormalities in the digestive system of the affected cats. Improving digestion will have its effects on weight management, appetite control, and immune system etc.
Using Thyroid Soothe Spray
Thyroid Soothe Spray is very convenient to administer. Keep it near the cat’s mouth and spray in 2 sprays each time. The dosage frequency is 3 times a day. But the initial dose must be given every 30 minutes for up to 10 times in a day.
Thyroid Soothe Spray is safe for all cats. It is recommended that Thyroid Soothe Spray be used along with the Skin and Coat Tonic for best results and they can complement each other very well. There are no side effects or drug interactions and can be used with any other medication.