“Try Life Gold! It is a proprietary support of good quality ingredients, specially designed for better chances of improvement than the conventional treatment methods. Look on for the added list of ingredients, reviews and much more…”
“Know more on BM Tone Up Gold for immune system and gastrointestinal lining support. It is designed using special ingredients like Oregon Grape root and much more. Search and read on the significance of major components added…”
VetApprovedRx offers online several varieties of pet medications for dogs, cat, etc. This pet medication company is set up with a mission to provide only best quality pet medications at most reasonable prices. If the company doesn’t believe in a product then they won’t sell it. To give you ability to take care of your pets needs by providing accessibility to an experienced and licensed veterinarian. To care for your pet’s health by supporting your Veterinarian who actually provides the necessary hands-on care that an online pet medication site cannot provide. On the basis of these missions, VetApprovedRx was founded by Dr. Barry Miller. All products sold on this site have been chosen and personally used by Dr. Miller, to treat pets. VetApprovedMeds sells the best quality medications for pet’s gastro intestinal tract problems. Synacore Feline is a product formulated specifically for use in cats that supports healthy gastro intestinal tract. The complete details of Synacore Feline are included further in this article.
Synacore Feline is a uniquely formulated synbiotic supplement that contains both prebiotics and probiotics. Both prebiotics and probiotics work together to support the growth of friendly flora in your cat’s gastro intestinal tract. This unique formula includes elements such as: Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52, Vitamins A, D, and E, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 prebiotics, and 13 enzymes. This product comes in a easy to tear 30 packets.
The many benefits offered by Synacore Feline are
- It offers synergistic benefits ingredients that work together to enhance their individual effectiveness
- This product provides Enzymes for proper digestion
- It contains Vitamins and Antioxidants
- The included advanced microencapsulation to prolong shelf life and make sure survival to the intestine
- Each individual strain can be recognized by a number, contains a unique action and position in the GI tract.
- Synacore strains have been specially chosen for their particular action and location. Look for the strain- Lactobacillus helvecticus Rosell-52
Synacore Feline Ingredients
The following ingredients are used in formulating Synacore Feline:
Inulin, Dried Buttermilk, Fructooligosaccharide,Dehydrated Cranberry, Natural Flavor, Dried Fermentation Extract of Bifi dobacterium longum and Aspergillus niger, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Trichoderma longibrachiatum, Dried Fermentation Extract of Aspergillus oryzae, Lactobacillus helveticus, dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Source of Vitamin E, Candida rugosa, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Bromelain, Dried Yeast, Cholecalciferol Source of Vitamin D3, Vitamin A Acetate, Maltodextrin and Ascorbic Acid.
Synacore Feline digestive Support has been outstandingly formulated to provide a synergistic blend of probiotics, enzymes, prebiotics and vitamins to encourage the general well-being and health of cats.
This product is meant for use in cats only. It should be use as recommended by your veterinarian.
Synacore Feline Guaranteed Analysis
Guaranteed Analysis of Synacore Feline per Stick Pack 1.5g
- Moisture, max 5.0%
- Vitamin A, min 500 IU
- Vitamin D3, min 100 IU
- Vitamin E, min 10 IU
- Fructooligosaccharide* 450 mg
- Inulin* 450 mg
- Total Bacteria, min*
- Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175 1 Billion CFU Colony Forming Units
- Lipase Aspergillus niger / Candida Rugosa* 1200 LU1
- Cellulase Trichoderma longibrachiatum* 300 CU
- Protease Aspergillus oryzae* 3000 HUT2
- alpha-Amylase Aspergillus oryzae* 3000 SKG3
- Xylanase Trichoderma longibrachiatum* 300 XU4
- Hemicellulase Aspergillus niger* 130 HCU
- Alpha-Galactosidase Aspergillus niger* 45 GAL5
- Phytase Aspergillus niger* 1 FTU6
- Pectinase Aspergillus niger* 4.5 ENDO-PG/g
- beta-Glucanase Trichoderma longibrachiatum* 9 BGU7
- Glucoamylase Aspergillus niger* 7.5 AGU8
- Bromelain Pineapple* 24 PU9
- Invertase Saccharomyces cerevisiae* 80 SU10
Synacore Feline Feeding Directions
Sprinkle one stick pack of Synacore Feline once a day over suggested serving of food.
Storage and Handling:
- This product must be stored in a cool and dry place.
- It is made for animal use i.e. cats only.
- Keep Synacore Feline out of reach of children and pets.
- This product is intended for sporadic or supplemental feeding only.
This product is known as a maintenance formula for cats that supports digestive health.
Originally posted 2015-05-10 10:32:05.