SeniLife is a nutritional supplement to support the cats in the aging years when their brain cells fail them. SeniLife is formulated to recover the brain health and behavior abnormalities in elderly cats. It helps to ward off the signs of aging and make them feel younger for their age.
How does Life Gold for cat cancer works? What about the significance of Chaga added in this formula? Is it safe to administer on pets having blood thinners? Check for these major queries here for more specific answers…
Is BM Tone Up Gold good for pregnant cats? What is the recommended dosage level? What if higher doses are taken than the prescribed amounts. Look for all mandatory details here!
The scope of SeniLife arises after it was found that brain aging can be regulated with nutrition. Certain nutrients are capable of protecting the brain cells and also stall or delay its ageing process. SeniLife is made carefully with natural ingredients that has cell protective ability and can aid in brain functioning properly.
SeniLife is quick to act and many clinical trials showed recovery period within 7 days of treatment. The success rate is also impressive. It works on both dogs and cats equally. Aging causes less cell formation and with the older ones degenerating it is difficult for the cats as well. With SeniLife in their life they get a new dimension to stall the aging process or at least to slow down it. The antioxidants in this formula protect the cells from degeneration and keep them healthy.
Signs of brain aging in cats
- If you are worried how you can identify the early signs of brain aging in your kitties, here are a few hints.
- Loud crying especially at night.
- Less interaction with other pets and humans.
- Lack of interest in food.
- Total avoidance of litter box, this applies especially for those cats that were following proper decorum.
SeniLife is composed mainly of vitamins, antioxidants and a neuron protector. There are other minor but significant ingredients also. The ingredients used are
- Phosphatidylserine is a natural membrane phopholipid that protects the neurons and maintaining its functions. It is also a booster in the aging brain.
- Gingko biloba is a plant that has high antioxidant activity. It is helpful to improve the cerebral blood circulation and oxygen availability. It also regulates the glucose metabolism in the brain.
- Vitamin B6 and E also make into the list. Vitamin B6 is a co-enzyme helping with neurotransmitter functioning and vitamin E has antioxidant property that protects the brain cells.
- Grape extract contains reserveratrol, the antioxidant that can safe guard the cells from oxidative damage.
- Cod liver oil and seed oil products, glycerin, gelatin, glyceryl, titanium dioxide, monostearate etc are the other ingredients used to make this product.
Each regular sized capsule of SeniLife contains 25 mg of phophatidylserine, Gingko biloba extract in 10 mg, 20.5 mg of vitamin B6 and 33.5 mg of vitamin E. These ingredients are made into capsule form. The capsules are available in two sizes, regular and XL. Cats can have the regular sized capsules of SeniLife.
Cats are fed one capsule per day for best results. The capsules may be given as it is, or the capsule may be cut off at its top and transfer the contents into the cat’s mouth. It is given orally for 1-2 months, maximum. Prolonged use of this capsule will strictly require a veterinarian’s approval. One bottle of SeniLife contains 30 capsules that will be enough for a month.
The contraindication for this product is that it is not to be used along with anti-coagulant medications.
Originally posted 2015-05-06 00:10:34.