Respo-K Spray is a homeopathic remedy for common cold and respiratory irritation in cats. This product brings the much needed relief from the breathing difficulty in breathing, sneezing, running eyes and nose, frequent coughs etc. All these are caused by respiratory infection. Respo-K spray promotes the lung functions to its best and makes breathing easy. It also adds to the improvement in the immune system.
Seasonal changes make the cats also sick. The common cold and sneezing are in a way an indication of a weaker immunity that the body cannot fight the microbes. The pathogens usually are viruses but a different strain from the ones that affects the humans. The duration of symptoms and sickness is from a few days to 1-2 weeks. The symptoms of feline cold are
- Nasal discharge
- Running eyes
- Breathing through mouth
- Weakness and loss of appetite
- Dark and thick mucus
Why use Respo-K Spray
The virus that affects the cats is different from that of humans and so will be the medication. Giving chemical drugs to cats should be to minimal and the cold is one of the common diseases. If you start giving drugs for these common diseases, the natural immunity will suffer in due time. Respo-K Spray is a homeopathic remedy that uses no chemical or allergens and do not compromise the immunity. On the contrary, it promotes better immune system health to make the felines more capable of fighting the disease on its own that relying on medications. Moreover cats are better given a holistic treatment than the symptom suppressing drugs.
Respo-K Spray ingredients
- Calc sulph is useful in alleviating the respiratory infections and speeding up the natural disease healing process. It relieves cough with phlegm, sores, and throat irritation.
- Ferrum phos can fight the infection and the inflammation. It helps strengthen the blood vessels and improve the blood circulation to have more oxygen available for the cells and thereby improve the immunity. It is more useful when administered at the early stage of infections.
- Hepar sulph is a remedy for infection, sore throat and sever coughs. It reduces throat inflammation and bronchitis. It can also speed up the natural wound healing process.
- Verbascum thapsus is an anti-inflammatory herb that also has antiseptic property. It is an expectorant and soothes the mucous membranes. It relieves congestion and reduces respiratory infections and irritations.
- Sambucus nigra is a natural remedy for common cold and cough. It makes perspiration to reduce fever and has compounds that can fight some strains of viruses.
Respo-K Spray dosage instructions
Shake the bottle of Respo-K Spray well before use. Depress the pump to make it ready for use before the first use. Hold it near the cat’s mouth and press down 2 sprays directly into its mouth and you are done. If the cat does not like this method of administration, you may spray it into its diet 3 times a day. During initial 2 weeks, give it 3-5 times a day. Once the symptoms are under control reduce the dosage to 3 times.
Respo-K Spray shows better results when used along with KC_Defense and AmazaPet. There are no side effects or drug interactions and is completely safe.
Originally posted 2015-03-12 00:11:29.