Nervous cats are a handful. It is difficult when they are the same all the while. No behavioral training or petting can calm them enough. Opting for tranquilizers will not be a great idea as it can make them drowsy, and you don’t want that, do you? ProQuiet is an alternative calming tablet.
“Life Gold cat cancer support reviews – good or bad? What are the symptoms of feline cancer and how does the formula helps at dealing the situation? Does it deals with oxidative stress? Search more and look here for the antioxidant function offered by Life Gold…”
ProQuiet is made with only natural ingredients that can affect the nerves and calm the nervousness and fear in the cats. It is a safe formula that is effective. The chewable tablets are convenient for administration. The cats will love the liver flavor. It is palatable for all cats. The external stress shown by the cats are reduced instantly.
Ingredients of ProQuiet
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid that can be a relaxant. It can also increase the circulation levels of neurotransmitter serotonin. It is also useful to improve the circulation of the vitamins B3 and B6.
- Taurine is additional amino acids, Vitamin B3 and B6 for nutritive purpose and as a helping hand to the amino acids.
- Hops and Chamomile are effective in making the cats quiet and calm the nerves. They have calming effect on the nerves.
- Ginger root is carminative and soothes the digestive system. a nervous cat can have an upset stomach and are prone to motion sickness. Ginger helps calm both these symptoms.
- Brewer’s yeast and liver flavor are the other two ingredients which add taste to the ProQuiet tablets.
ProQuiet Calming Formula dosage
The dosage depends on the weight of the cats. For cats that weigh 3-24 lbs, ½ a tablet or 1 tablet per day will be enough. The cats that are heavier, around 25-50 lbs are given 1 tablet per day. Under extreme conditions, the dosage can be doubled. Do consult with the vet for additional dosage.
When is ProQuiet Calming Formula Useful?
ProQuiet is approved by the veterinarians and they recommend these tablets for
- Motion sickness and anxiety while travelling
- Have unexpected company while holidaying
- Thunderstorms, fireworks, and loud noise around
- Separation anxiety in low levels
- Territorial issues and dominance
- Competitive anxiety
- Grooming, training to enhance focus and correct the behavior
ProQuiet Calming Formula Cautionary Notes
- Over dose should be avoided under any circumstances. The presence of hops calls for caution. Over dose of this ingredient can cause hyperthermia in cats. Moreover the calming effects may turn negative when given in excess quantity.
- ProQuiet is not fit for cats that are younger than 16 weeks.
- ProQuiet is an instant relief for anxiety but can also be used daily with some restrictions. It should not be used continuous for more than 7 days. There should be 2 days gap in between. Otherwise, the cat’s body will develop resistance to this calming formula.
- Do not combine ProQuiet with other tricyclic antidepressants and selective serotonin reuptake.
It is better to give ProQuiet only with a vet’s advice.
- The time duration to show the effects is a good 30-60 minutes. Severe anxiety may take more time to calm down. Once the effects show up, it will last anywhere between 1-12 hours depending upon the cat’s response.
Originally posted 2015-05-05 04:48:25.