“Life Gold for cat cancer is the best rated products that helps at dealing the symptoms of feline cancer. An easy to use product, made with a mix of FDA approved ingredients that comes without any major side-effects. Read aloud!”
“Learn on BM Tone Up Gold supplements! All natural supplement, containing no synthetic or harsh chemicals. The product is non-irritating, deals at normal maintainance of stools, soothes the intestinal lining and much more…”
Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder is a powder that is effective for treating ear and skin infections in cat. It has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties which supports the treatment of all dermatitis conditions in cats. It is also an anesthetic with active ingredients for specific types of ear and skin diseases too. The anti-inflammatory properties are of the high grade of isoflupredone acetate and it also contains a wide-spectrum of the bactericidal effect of neomycin.
There are many benefits offered by the Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder because of which it is highly in demand by cat owners. It provides a quick relief to the symptoms of the ear and skin infections and also has quick anesthetic effects of the tetracaine. The self-inflicted trauma that might occur in future can also be reduced with the help of this powder. It is also easy to apply and can be applied to moist surfaces too. A 15 gm package of the Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder is also available.
Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder – Administration
The dosage and administration level will be mentioned in the product package. You will also get the directions from your vet. Make sure that you stick to the directions and instructions mentioned to get the most effective results and for faster cure. The directions of use are as follows:
- The affected area of the cat should be thoroughly cleaned.
- Now apply the Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder on the affected region. You can compress the side of the bottle and squeeze is sharply to get small quantities.
- Repeat this process for once every day till the symptoms subsides.
- For severe cases of the condition, you can apply the Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder for 1 to 3 times a day. You can consult your vet to get the adjustment in dosages depending on the intensity of the condition faced by your cat.
Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder – Warnings
The Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder is meant only for animal use and should not be used on humans.
If your cat is pregnant, take permission from your vet before giving this product as the safety of Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder is not yet determined for pregnancy. There are studies which show the administration of corticosteroids either orally or by injection can cause parturition especially during the final trimester of pregnancy. There are also cases of premature parturition which can lead to dystocia, retained placenta, metritis and even fetal death of the cat.
Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder – Precautions
- Cat who has faced problems of tympanic membrane should not be given the Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder. So it is your duty to inform your vet at the time of consultation about this problem suffered by the cats. The vets will examine the external ear thoroughly before prescribing the medication.
- There are rare cases where hearing or vestibular dysfunction is noted during this treatment. So if your cat too faces such situation then stop the treatment immediately and seek for medical advice.
- If no improvements are seen within 2 or 3 days from the commencement of the treatment, go for diagnosis for redetermining the dosage. Even if redness or irritations persists consult your vet.
Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder – Storage
The Neo Predef with Tetracaine Powder should be stored in a controlled room temperature, that is, at a dry place. It can be stored in temperatures between 20o to 25o C or 68o to 77o F.
Originally posted 2015-05-02 08:05:53.