This product is effective enough to provide reinfestations to up to 210 days. Apart from fleas and ticks, the Mycodex can also be used to kill roaches, ticks, ants, spiders, lice, crickets, centipedes, water bugs, silverfish and show bugs. It reaches all the areas of the flea attacks and even the hidden spots. In a normal sweeping motion, one aerosol has the power to cover up to 500 square feet.
The Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray is also available in a 16 oz Aerosol Spray. A Parcel post mailing class is required for this product because of its aerosolized can.
Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray – Directions of Use
Directions of Use for Indoors
- The Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray should be sprayed from a distance of 3 feet from the surface that is being treated.
- You can apply it in a swing motion, that is, from side to side.
- Make sure to cover all the areas like carpets, drapes, rugs and upholstered furniture’s.
Do not overdo the spraying and we the carpet or furniture. You can apply fine mist spray in an even manner.
- The Mycodex should not be brought in contact with wooden areas as it may cause water spots. Wooden surfaces in your household like furniture’s, floors or trims should be avoided.
- After the treatment is done you must thoroughly vacuum the carpet, drapes, rugs, upholstered furniture’s, under the beds, tables, chairs, closets, baseboards and all the other areas where the Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray might have got in touch with.
- Once the bottle is empty, seal it with a vacuum bag and dispose of it well in the large dustbins kept outside your house or building. Do not dispose of it in the trash inside your household.
You can repeat this process if needs to get rid of the fleas and ticks. If you spot insects like roaches, ants, spiders, crickets, centipedes, waterbugs, silverfish, sow bugs and so on, you can directly spray the Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray on them.
Mycodex Plus Directions of Use for Pet Bedding
The directions of use for indoors are different from treating the cat bedding or cat resting areas inside the households.
- A uniform amount of spraying can be done on the cracks or crevices found near the beds or resting places of the cats.
- Other areas which are prone to promote attacks by the fleas and ticks should also be treated. That is areas like the window sill, door sill, baseboards and any other hiding places of these pests.
- It is not necessary to remove or replace the bedding of the cat after treatment. Make you can thoroughly wash it.
Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray – Cautions
Avoid contact with the skin. It is harmful when the particles of this spray are absorbed through the skin.
Before the treatment with the Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray, you must safely cover all the food processing surfaces. All the foods and drinks left outside should be stored securely in places where this product does not come in contact with them. After the treatment wash your foods, fruits and vegetables thoroughly with water. This is because the ingestion of this spray by the humans is very dangerous.
The Mycodex Plus Environmental Control Aerosol Household Spray is available for purchase at the following website: http://www.vetapprovedrx.com/shop.asp?category_id=&item_id=126&item_name=Mycodex%20Plus#.VRvun_yUffI