What is Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing?
This medicine helps in boosting the immune response of the cat’s body to lung infections. It brings good oxygenation and opens up airways. It helps in supporting normal breathing and for productive coughs. It also brings relief and comfort to your cat.
Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing
The herbal medicine Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing is made from herbs which are organically cultivated and ethically harvested. All the batches that are manufactured in the Pet Wellbeing facilities are tested for quality so that you get only the best for your pets.
What are the ingredients of Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing?
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis): This plant helps to cure and it literally has that meaning, derived from Greek. They have high mucilage content and soothe the mucous layers of lungs, digestive tract and the urinary tract. It is usually used in lung infections and for dry coughs.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): It has naturally occurring disease resistance and helps against parasitic infections. It was isolated from the olive tree to understand its properties and is now used greatly for immune health in humans and animals alike. It is well known for its immune functions against harmful microorganisms.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): This is also known as Old Man’s Beard. It helps with immunity and cures diseases in the throat and lungs. It is well used in viral and bacterial infections.
Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberosa): This root is used for infections in lungs like bronchitis pneumonia, influenza, pleurisy, etc. it removes painful respiration and supports the function of mucilaginous layers.
- Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis): This root has the ability to support the nervous system and has a calming effect. It is well known for its support of the lungs.
- Coptis root (Coptis chinensis): This root has functions similar to the Goldenseal. It works against inflammation and also has antimicrobial properties.
- Jujube fruit (Ziziphus jujube): It is a good lung tonic and also gives good stamina and energy to the user. It gives your cat a healthy immune system. It is also known to have a pleasant taste.
- Osha root (Ligusticum porteri): This root helps in preventing respiratory infections and increases oxygenation. It is a common part of cough and cold remedies.
- Fresh Grindelia flower (Grindelia spp.): This flower is used mainly for lung infections and as an herbal expectorant. It works against inflammation and also helps with irritation and cough.
Why choose Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing over other herbal medicines.
The herbal medicine Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing is made from herbs which are organically cultivated and ethically harvested. All the batches that are manufactured in the Pet Wellbeing facilities are tested for quality so that you get only the best for your pets. In addition to this, the full biochemical spectra of the herbs used are preserved so that the purity of the ingredients is ensured.
Is it a certified medicine?
The Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing is certified organic. The facilities which are used to manufacture the medicine are registered under the FDA and the ingredients used, the equipments and the method is approved by the FDA as well. They follow the Good Manufacturing Practices or GMP for the process which has the strictest guidelines in the country. They also follow GVM’s good guidance’s for dietary supplements for pets. There is a 90 day money back guarantee attached to the product. In case you find the product unsatisfactory and your cat does not show any signs of recovery even after using the medicine for 90 days (or a little less than that), you can return it for a full refund of your money!
Directions: This medicine has to be administered orally and this has to be done two times every day. The dosage is as per the body weight of your cat. Up to 50 pounds, 1 drop per 2 pounds of body weight has to be given. Over 50 pounds of weight, add one drop per 4 pounds or 2 kg of weight. This medicine does not have to be refrigerated. Shake the bottle of medicine well before use. The tonic is enhanced with a natural bacon flavour so that your cats will have no trouble taking it! Just pour the drops over their food and they will not refuse it any way!
What caution should be followed when taking Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing?
When using the Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing, it is best to consult the vet in case your cat is on any other medication. If the condition worsens after using the medicine, you must alert your vet immediately.
Every vet advice’s you to make sure that the environment around your cat are clean and healthy. They should also be given a balanced diet which contains the nutrients necessary for them to grow and support a good immune system. The water they drink must be clean as well as many a disease is contracted through unclean water. They must be taken for regular exercise as this aids circulation in the body. When there is good circulation, the nutrients reach every part of the body and it also regulates proper waste discharge.
Giving your cat a clean bath can also go a long way.
Who manufactures Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing?
The Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing is manufactured by Pet Wellbeing.com who has been doing this since 2001. This, in the sense, manufacturing herbal medicines for pets. They have a team of holistic vets who study the diseases that affect pets and problems they may face daily. The medicine contains herbs that have been used traditionally to fight various diseases. The use of herbs ensures that the chances of side effects are very lean. They also use modern technology to make the herbs into a form that can be administered easily to your pets and they also ensure good quality.