It should be used as per the directions and there are no odors or sticky mess created by this product. Being an inverted aerosol spray it is easy to use and administer. The Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Formula contains three effects ingredients that not only acts as a growth regulator but controls and prevents the flea infestations. These ingredients are Pyriproxyfen Nylar, Pyrethrins and Permethrin.
The Knockout E.S. Area Treatment is manufactured and trademark registered by Virbac AH. This product should be sold only through veterinarians as it contains high levels of environmental adulticides in an aerosol. It is also available in a 16 oz Aerosolized can. The Knockout E.S. Area Treatment can be used in the following areas:
- Transportation Equipment Buses
- Veterinary Clinics
- And Any Other Commercial Or Industrial Buildings
Knockout E.S. Area Treatment is a product for killing and preventing the attacks of fleas and ticks. It is an effective flea killer that can even prevent reinfestations for seven months. It can reach to every nook and corner of your house and helps in protecting your family members and pets from any bites.
Knockout E.S. Area Treatment – Ingredients
The Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Formula constitutes 5 active ingredients and other inactive ingredients. The active ingredients consist of 0.985 % and the inactive ingredients consist of 99.015 %. The active ingredients that improve the performance of the Knockout E.S. Area Treatment are as follows:
- 0.4 % of Permethrin
- 0.4 % of n-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
- 0.1 % of Pyriproxyfen
- 0.050% of Pyrethrins
- 0.035 % of other Related Compounds
- Knockout E.S. Area Treatment – Usage and Administration
Knockout E.S. Area Treatment usage instructions
- For up to 2100 sq. ft. you have to use 16 oz of the Knockout E.S. Area Treatment.
- For up to 1050 sq. ft. you have to use 8 oz of the Knockout E.S. Area Treatment.
It will take around 10 seconds to treat an area of 80 to 100 sq ft with the Knockout E.S. Area Treatment.
Knockout E.S. Area Treatment – Usage directions
- Before and after the treatment of Knockout E.S. Area Treatment, the areas where the carpet is laid down should be vacuumed well. Vacuuming after the treatment should be only after the solution has been completely dried. This ensures no particles of the solution are leftover for the habitats to inhale.
- Do not leave out any area that has chances to be infested. That is areas like drugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, under the bed or any other resting areas of the cat, under the table, chair and so on. It is very common that the fleas live under the cushions in the upholstery furniture so make sure you do not leave out such areas.
- Before you start the treatment make sure that areas like the aquariums or fish bowls are covered. You must take out all the pets and birds away from the area being sprayed. The Knockout E.S. Area Treatment is hazardous for them too. Do not allow humans or pets to come to or near this area after the application.
- This product should not be used on pets but for the rooms and areas where there are flea attacks.
- Once the treatment is done you have to remove the old bedding of your cat and replace it with a new one. This helps in controlling ticks.
Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Administration directions
- The Knockout E.S. Area Treatment bottle should be held at an arm’s length and direct it towards the area that needs to be treated.
- This bottle should be held at least 36 inches away from the area that is going to be sprayed.
- You can spray it in a swing motion, going from side to side.
The Knockout E.S. Area Treatment is available for purchase at the following website: http://www.vetapprovedrx.com/shop.asp?category_id=&item_id=788&item_name=Knockout%20ES%20Area%20Treatment#.VRu7DvyUffI