“Made in USA, by Pet Wellbeing there are many benefits at having Life Gold for cat cancer. The key ingredients added in this formula are 100% natural and won’t cause any major side effects. Visit their official website for more…”
“Address diarrhea in cats by taking BM Tone Up Gold, made by Pet Wellbeing Naturals. Rich with ingredients like Red Raspberry leaf, Bayberry root and much more. Check more on this 90 day, 4 month supply bottle…”
Tea Tree Oil is a natural disinfectant which can treat the infections faced by cats in their ears. Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats is an ear solution for cleaning the ears of the cats. It makes sure that the ear wax, dirt and unwanted debris are removed from the ear canal and proper ear health is given to the cats. The gentle oil can be used whenever the cat needs and also after a bath or swim. The presence of aloe and baby powder scent enhances its interest.
The dosage and administration of the Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats are mentioned in the product package and should be followed as it is to get the best and effective results. It would be better if you must consult your cat with the vet. The vets can diagnose the condition of the cat and make adjustments in the dosage levels depending on the severity of the condition faced by the cat.
Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats – Ingredients
The constituents of the following ingredients in the Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats mix make this product an effective and safe product for the ear care of the cat. All these ingredients are included in the required amount to form a best effective medicine.
- Deionized Water
- Witch Hazel
- Polysorbate 80
- Boric Acid
- Tea Tree Oil
- Baby Powder Fragrance
- Echinacea Extract
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Natural Coloring
Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats – Directions of Use
Mentioned below are the directions of use of this oil for the cats and it is very important that it should be very well adhered too.
- To open the bottle, take a pin and pierce it to form a small whole.
- Now you can invert the bottle and place its spout tip into the ear canal of the cat.
- Squeeze the bottle and allow drops to fall into the ear canal and partially fill it.
- You can loosen the wax by massaging the base of the ear canal of the cat.
- Now take some cotton balls and take off the liquid, wax that is dissolved and the dirt from the ears of the cat. You can also use facial balls for it. it is not recommended to use cotton swabs instead of cotton balls or tissues.
- Also see to it that no pointed objects are inserted into the ears of the cat.
- If required, you can repeat this process until the cat finds some relief.
The Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats is available in two more quantities:
- Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats 4 oz
- Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Cats 16 oz
Originally posted 2015-04-30 08:11:29.