Many customer testimonials are happy with the reviews mentioned on Life Gold for cat cancer. The product is a mix of scientifically researched ingredients and it works as said. Try them for your cats and check for the difference!
“Know how to use BM Tone Up Gold at Pet Wellbeing’s official website. The added ingredients like Marshmallow root produces soothing effects to the mucous membranes. Read in depth for far better understanding here!”
VetApprovedRx is an online store established by a Veterinarian named Dr. Barry Miller. He practices and owns a small animal hospital for past one decade. To help pet owners access to pet medications and offer free knowledge about pet health from experienced Veterinarian, doctor has founded VetApprovedRx.com. VetApprovedMeds promises to sell only those products that are believed effective, affordable and are meant to benefit your pet’s health. VetApprovedMeds for cats offer several variety of medications related to different cat health conditions such as allergy, anxiety, ear and eye medications, gastro intestinal tract trouble, liver problems and many more. Gastro intestinal tract troubles may occur frequently in cats as these animals are prone to dietary indiscretion such as eating from litter box, trash, chocolate, etc. Diagel for Cats is a product prepared to help diarrhea issue. The complete details of Diagel for Cats are part of this content.
Diagel for Cats [Purple] is for cats over 6lbs weight. This product should be orally administered to help in controlling bacterial diarrhea by killing problem creating bacteria such as E coli and Salmonella in the Gastro intestinal tract. The active ingredient called Axaphen in this product is a patented compound that promotes gut health and eliminates bacteria on contact. Diagel for Cat is 100% guaranteed product. The size of one Diagel for Cat is 1cc.
Diagel For Cats Ingredients
1. Active Ingredients per 1 ml Syringe of Diagel for Cats are
- Orange Pectin 32 mg Citrus Pectin 32 mg
- Lemon Pectin 32 mg Cranberry Powder 10 mg
- Psyllium Seed Husks 10 mg Oat Bran 7 mg
- In addition, it contains proprietary Blend of Carvacrol, Thymol 2.3 mg Carob Bean Shell 1 mg, Chamazulene and Sesquiterpenoid 0.13 mg.
2. Inactive Ingredients in Diagel for Cats:
In addition to active ingredients as mentioned above, this product contains Inactive Ingredients such as Benzoic Acid, Glycerin, Chlorophyll, Miglyol, Potassium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate and Sorbitan Tristearate.
Diagel For Cats Uses
- Primary Use – Diagel for cats should be orally administered product which may help in controlling bacterial diarrhea. This product helps eliminate bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella which occur naturally in the Gastro intestinal tract.
- Secondary Use – Diagel may be used in conjunction with endotoxin therapy, fluid therapy, or antibiotics to help treat secondary infections related to other causes of diarrhea. The product will not interfere with other treatment options including both parenteral and oral.
- Pre-Stress Use – Diagel for cats can be administered 2 hours before to stress induced events such as boarding, traveling, breeding, and showing to help reduce the incidence of diarrhea.
Causes of bacterial diarrhea in cats may include:
- Diet Changes
- Change in Water
- Indiscretions in diet
- Environment changes
A one-time administration of Diagel may help firm stools just within 24 hours.
Diagel For Cats Directions For Use
Kindly follow the below directional steps –
- Remove the med syringe tip cap.
- To administer, put the syringe between the side teeth of the cat, insert as far down on the back of the cat tongue as possible.
- Gently push the plunger to release the gel from the syringe.
- After use discard any unused portion of the gel and syringe.
Primary Use – Administer a 1 ml syringe for bacterial diarrhea directly in the GI tract of cat. Most cats will respond in 12 hours with the majority of cats responding just within 24 hours or few hours. A second 1 ml syringe may also be given if required.
Secondary Use – Administer a 1 ml syringe every 6 – 8 hours as needed for up to 5 days.
Pre-Stress Use – Administer a 1 ml syringe 2 hours prior to stress induced event. Repeat if needed.
- Diagel for cats is meant for animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose immediately contact a health professional.
- Diagel is of safe use in pregnant animals including cats and animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If cat’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration right away and consult your veterinarian.
- This product is made for veterinary Use Only and for use in cats only.
- It is recommended for assist in controlling environmentally induced diarrhea.
Storage: The Diagel for cats should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Originally posted 2015-04-28 00:44:07.