When minor aches affect the cats, we cannot give them the analgesics that we take. The cats will need their own pain relief methods. The Comfypet is a homeopathic preparation that is made especially for the pets. Giving the recommended dose to the cats can relieve them of the minor aches and pain in the muscles or joints. This is a great relief for older cats that will have frequent bouts of muscle or joint pains. It is useful in case of an injury also. The pain will be relieved temporarily but it is not a permanent solution for the cause of the pain.
Comfypet pain relief is in liquid form for convenient administration. It can be sprayed directly into the cat’s mouth. If the cat is a fussy type, then the Comfypet can be mixed with the food of the cat or in the drinking water. It relieves the pain and soreness due to injuries and the discomfort brought by the aging of the cat. The dosage of 2 sprays is repeated three times a day.
Comfypet is safe from any chemicals and allergens. All the ingredients are added in diluted form so that the herbal extracts no longer will be harmful for the cats. It is suitable for cats of all ages and size. There are no side effects or drug interactions for Comfypet pain relief formula.
The ingredients of Comfypet are in equal quantities of 12x, 30x and LM1 potencies. The herbs and biochemical salts added here are,
- Aesculus hippocastanum or horse chestnut is a natural pain reliever and is being used to relieve pain due to swellings, inflammation etc.
- Arnica is another natural pain killer which is used to reduce pain after surgery. It also helps in wound healing and is useful in injuries. In arthritis related pain, the effect of Arnica is the same as other pain killers.
- Bellis perennis is used to reduce pain due to injuries. It can also speed up the healing process. It will also help with sprains and swellings.
- Bryonia is another herb used to alleviate pain associated with muscles and joints. It can also relieve other minor pain in other parts of the body.
- Hypericum perforatum heals wounds, bruises and injuries and the pain associated with them. It can also act against viral infections which may arise after certain wounds.
- Ledum pelustre is useful after insect bites, stings, puncture, wounds, bruises, and joint pains.
- Lithium carbonicum is a bio salt that can alleviate pain, especially of the muscles or joints.
- Phytolacca decandra is a remedy for sores and associated pain.
Rhus toxicodendron can be used to reduce the body pain during flu. Muscle sprains and joint stiffness are also relieved.
Is Comfypet enough?
No, the cats will also need proper nutrition and enough sleep to have faster recovery. For older cats, nutrition is all important. A diet that has less processed items and more energy releasing food will be useful for them. avoid grains while having pain as it can worsen the conditions in cats.
Originally posted 2015-02-16 04:07:26.