Look for Lung Gold for Cats testimonials? It has received quite positive reviews from the users… Also check for the negative reviews reported and look for the mode of its efficacy reported.
VetApprovedRx is founded by a known and trusted Veterinarian named Dr. Barry Miller. The doctor owns and operates a small animal hospital for over a decade. VetApprovedRx is the online store offering high-quality pet medications at affordable prices. It is a veterinarian owned company and carries all the highest quality U.S. FDA and EPA approved medications. Here you will find the same brand-name pet medications that your veterinarian recommends but with the only difference is the huge savings. VetApprovedRx contains several cat medications for different conditions. Cats may have gastrointestinal problems and this company offers various types of medications depending on its health condition. Acetylator Caps is formulated to help cats with the gastrointestinal issue.
The entire details such as product description, ingredients, directions to use and cautions of Acetylator Caps are part of this article.
Acetylator Caps is designed to support gut, bowel and urinary tract function and healthiness in cats. The combination of N-acetyl glucosamine, helpful bacteria lactobacillus acidophilus, digestive enzymes, and alfafa is part of this product. Acetylator Caps helps to maintain genito-urinary tract health and support the bowel’s protective layers in cats. Moreover, it contains Proteolytic enzymes like pepsin, papain and bromelain support digestion and normalizes mucous membrane stress. It is also made to support nutrient absorption and utilization. N-acetyl glucosamine naturally occurs in the mucous membranes glycoprotein layer. With the support of glycoprotein production, N-acetyl glucosamine supports the layers structural integrity and healthy function. This means it supports the body’s natural protective barriers against invading microorganisms.
Acetylator Caps Ingredients
Active Ingredients per Capsule of Acetylator Caps:
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Shrimp and Crab 250 mg
- Proprietary blend
- Pepsin 14.5 mg
Inactive Ingredients per Capsule of Acetylator Caps:
- Alfalfa powder
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Silicon dioxide
Acetylator Caps Directions to Use
Please follow the separate instructions while using Acetylator Caps for the first time (initial) and Maintenance.
- Initial – The first 7 – 10 days are considered initial days, give 2 capsules per 10 lbs of cat’s body weight, in a day. If the cat is less than 10 lbs, give only 1 capsule daily.
- Maintenance – For maintenance give 1 capsule per 10 lbs of cat’s body weight, daily. If cat weight is below 10 lbs, give just 1 capsule every alternate day.
One bottle of Acetylator Caps contains 120 capsules.
The following are some points to consider for Acetylator Caps:
- It is of safe use in pregnant animals also.
- Using this medication in animals intended for breeding has not been proven yet.
- If cat condition does not improve or worsens then stop product administration immediately and consult your veterinarian.
- If the cat suffers from lameness and it worsens then discontinue use of Acetylator Caps and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the cat has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
It is suggested to consult the veterinarian prior to using this product.
- The Federal law prohibits off-label use of this product in ruminants.
- Acetylator Caps is intended to use in dogs and cats only.
- It is meant to support the health and integrity of the glycoprotein layer in the digestive and urinary tract.
- Acetylator Caps is to be used only in animals.
- Keep it away from the direct reach of children and other animals.
- In case of accidental overdose instantly contact a health professional.
- Do not refrigerate and store it in a cool and dry place.
Acetylator Caps is the ultimate solution to relieve gut, bowel and urinary tract function and health in cats.
Originally posted 2015-04-22 00:40:25.