These otitis externa are caused by harmful microbes that turns into a complex biofilm including Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus aureus, Coagulase-negative staphylococci and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). It is formulated by the LP3 Enzyme system that is a powerful antimicrobial formula which with the help of four other enzymes helps in treating both acute and chronic infections faced by the cats.
What about the dosage levels of Thyroid Support Gold on cats? Is the formula effective for hyperthyroidism in cats? What if the dosage exceeds than the prescribed levels? Just check and look up for better remedies offered by Thyroid Gold.
“What is Ear Care Gold dosage? Are there any major side effects related to Ear Care Gold in cats? How does the product works? Are there any complaints registered by the users? Check everything here!”
The Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone is also available in the 1.25 oz bottle. It is effective to use in affected cats that have problems of repeated infections.
Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone – Ingredients
One of the active ingredient included in the Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone Formula mix is the Hydrocortisone. This ingredient constitutes around 1.0%. some of the other ingredients are:
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Purified Water
- Potassium Iodide
There are also some natural enzymes that constitute the formula, which are:
- Glucose Oxidase
Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone – Directions of Use
The dosage and administrations for cats of the various severity of conditions will be different. So you must consult a vet and get his prescription to purchase the Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone. The vet will state down the dosage level depending on the severity of the condition faced by your cat. All these instructions should be followed as it is to get the most effective results and to relieve the ear infections faced by your cat sooner. The directions of use are mentioned as below:
- The bottle of the Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone should be shook well before using.
- Now take enough amount of the medicine and gently apply it to the ears in such a way the ear canal are filled. Make sure that you do not clean it before application.
- You can massage the affected area well and allow for the solution to take its effects.
- Now wipe off the excess solution present.
Repeat this process for once every day for 5 days. If the symptoms do not subside you can continue its use.
Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone – Warnings and Cautions
- If you cat has a punctured ear drum then do not give them the Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone until properly cured.
- This solution is meant only for animals and should be kept out of the reach of humans. Even children should not be brought in contact with this.
- This medicine is not safe for cats that are in the pregnant or nursing stage. Consult your vet before giving so.
- There is no need of cleaning the ears of the cars before or after the Zymox Plus Otic Enzymatic Solution with Hydrocortisone treatment.
- Because of the presence of enzymes, it is not safe to use this medication in combination with any other topical ear medications or cleaners. There might cause drug interactions.
- No amount of water should get into the ears of the cat at the time of treatment. It should not even be brought near the ears. Even if accidently brought in contact or accidently poured into the ear then reapply the whole solution once against the effect won’t take place.
- If there are any irritations caused and if this persists, seek medical help immediately.
Originally posted 2015-05-22 05:21:06.