Zymox Enzymatic Shampoo is a shampoo with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties to fight off the fungal and bacterial infections faced by the cats. The presence of Zymox 3 – point Enzyme System is known to be an effective ingredient for fighting off and preventing the attacks from the fungi and bacteria.
The presence of these fungi and bacteria causes skin irritations in cats. So the Zymox Enzymatic Shampoo is also effective for treating any dermal conditions faced by the cats. The reason why it is widely used in animals is because it is a safe product and there is also no harm in ingesting this shampoo on to the body of the cats. There are also natural milk-derived enzymes which makes it a safe product. You can be ensured of the overall health of the skin and coat of your cat.
The Zymox Enzymatic Shampoo offers many benefits. It is also available in the 12 oz bottle. It can be used in animals of any sizes or ages or even breeds. It is totally safe to use if your kitten is suffering from any dermal conditions. There are no preservatives, harsh detergents, pesticides, artificial coloring or any residual petroleum products added to the Zymox Enzymatic Shampoo.
Zymox Enzymatic Shampoo – Directions of Use
- Wash your hands before applying anything on your cat. This will make sure that any germs present on your hands are washed off too and not transmitted to the cats.
- Now wash the skin and fur of the cat very well with water.
- Take some amount of the Zymox Enzymatic Shampoo and apply to the fur and skin of the cat.
- Massage the shampoo gently on to the cat surface and coat till lather is formed.
- Massage it gently onto the scalp too.
- After the massaging is done, rinse it off with tepid water.
- Now shake dry the cat or gently pat dry with a towel. Do not harshly scrub it off.
- You can repeat this procedure if needed.
- Once the Zymox Enzymatic Shampooing is done you can do the rinsing with the Zymox Enzymatic Rinse.
Zymox Enzymatic Shampoo – Ingredients
- Water, a natural ingredient
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Different types of Vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E.
- Zinc Gluconate
- Potassium Iodide
- Natural Fragrances
Originally posted 2015-04-18 07:16:23.