What is Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease?
This medicine is natural and gentle on the cat’s body. It helps to form a healthy and normal functioning of the heart. It supports the heart muscle and also the rhythm of the heart. Blood pressure in the body will be maintained and also there will be a healthy circulation in the body.
What are the ingredients of Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease?
- Mayblossom berry, buds and leaf: This is an herb from the rose family and the berries of the herb have been used for many centuries. The flower leaves and buds also have many properties. They are rich in flavanoids which are antioxidants and also include OPCs. These are very similar to the flavanoids found in grapes that help fight free radicals. They help with the health of the cardio vascular system. The heart muscle, rhythm and the arterial system as well as the coronary arteries are well affected and aided by the herb. It also helps with circulation and blood pressure.
- Arjuna bark (Terminalia arjuna): Arjuna is a herb with popular use in India, where it has an long history. It was used for helping the cardiovascular, urinary, and digestive and respiratory systems. In the past few years, it has been given more attention for its ability to help with cardiovascular health, which also includes heart muscle function, heart rhythms and also heart rate. It also supports healthy blood viscosity and proper blood vessel elasticity.
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca): Motherworts is very helpful and has two main uses. Although it is an herb for helping heart function, it also has been used for nervousness and irritation. The other functions are to help normal blood pressure, the heart’s electrical impulses and aid in maintaining healthy circulation.
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): Nettle helps with the cat body’s ability to remove fluid from the kidneys. It is also quite rich in minerals that are necessary for the cardiovascular system, which also contains calcium and potassium.
- Fo-ti root (Polygonum multiflorum): Popularly used in Chinese Medicine, Fo-ti root has a long history as an herb for vigour and youthfulness. In today’s world, this plant is known for its helpful application in aiding heart function. It has been claimed that this herb can nourish the heart, probably due to its function in supporting the blood vessels that take blood in and out from the heart and also maintain healthy levels of lipid in the blood.
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinesis): Greatly used in eastern countries, the fruit of the woody Schisandra plant is well known to help several parts of the body. It is high in antioxidants and they bring strong immunity, help the liver, supports stress reduction, cognitive function and the heart. Schisandra aids in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
- Gotu kola herb (Centella asiatica): This is an herb which has been used in both Chinese and Ayurveda medicine. In Ayurveda, the name Brahmi is what this herb is known as, and that means “of divine origin”. Gotu kola is well known for its ability to help with the venous system and also blood flow to extremities. It is not to be confused with Kola nut (Cola nitida or C. acuminata), an herb that has caffeine.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): This is used in order to promote circulation in the body and is used in very small quantities.
Why choose Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease over other herbal medicines.
The herbal medicine, Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease, makes use of herbs in its ingredients which are cultivated, grown and ethically harvested, which means that no endangered species of plants are used in the medicine. The manufacturing procedures are such that the full biochemical spectra of the herbs are preserved in it and this ensures quality to the users. Once the manufacturing process is completed, each and every batch of the medicine is tested for purity.
Is it a certified medicine?
The Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease is certified as made from Good Manufacturing Practices or GMP as it is more commonly known which has a very strict set of national rules to be followed while producing a medicine. The facilities that are used by Pet Wellbeing in order to make the medicines are all registered under the FDA and the guidelines that are followed in maintaining the facility and the equipments used are all FDA approved. The company also happens to follow the GVM’s good guidance’s which are the best when it comes to pet dietary supplements. The return policy covers you for 90 days in which you can demand a refund from the company.
Directions to follow when using Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease:
It has to be taken twice daily and one drop can be given for 1 kg of the body weight. The bottle should be shaken well before use and a natural bacon flavour is added to make it easier to administer.
What caution should be followed when taking Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease?
As always, the holistic vets at the company advise that the best possible environment is kept at home for your pets. Now, it is not possible to keep your pet from picking up some mess from the streets, but it possible to give them clean food and water when at home, a proper bath when possible and you should also make sure that your cats have a balanced diet. Good exercise and proper sleep are also important for their little bodies to function normally.
Who manufactures Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease?
The Young at Heart for Cat Heart Disease by Pet Wellbeing which is a company making herbal medicines since the year 2001. They have vets in their teams who care about the health of your animals and they use their skills to find the best herbal medicine for pets.
Originally posted 2015-03-30 08:16:13.