Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse is used for cleansing the wounds and treating the infections present in the ears of the cat. It helps in killing all the bacteria and fungus causing infections and diseases in the cat’s ear canal as well as the outer ear. It gets rid of all the contaminants and pollutants and kills about 99.9999% of the bacteria that comes for attack. The different types of bacteria the Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse have power to kill are:
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Moraxella bovis
- Actinomyces and Pseudonomas aeruginosa
- Single-cell organisms
- The Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse is also available in a bottle of quantity 4 oz.
Vetericyn VF [Veterinary Formula] Ear Rinse – Ingredients
The active ingredients of the Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse are:
- Electrolyzed Water – The Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse formula contains about 99.816% of the electrolyzed water.
- Sodium Chloride – The presence of sodium chloride constitutes around 0.023% in the formula mix of this ear rinse.
- Sodium Phosphate – The sodium phosphate is present in 0.15% in the Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse formula.
- Hypochlorous Acid – The Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse constitutes 0.011% of this ingredient in its formula.
Vetericyn VF [Veterinary Formula] Ear Rinse – Directions of Use
The directions of use and instructions are present well in the product package. Read it well and follows all the instructions given as per. You can also consult your vet to confirm on the right dosage level depending on the severity of the condition faced by your cat. The directions of use are mentioned as below:
- First of all trim out the excess hair present in the affected area of the cat.
- Now take the Vetericyn Veterinary Formula for Ear Rinse bottle and adjust the nozzle according to the amount of medicine to want to apply.
- Apply this product onto the ear canal of the cat very liberally. This will help to treat the infections and promote complete healing for the wounds suffered by your cat.
- Some cats require dressing too. So in that case apply this solution onto the dressing at every time of the change.
This process can be repeated for 3 to 4 times a day till your cat finds some relief from the wound. You must complete the course of treatment mentioned by your vet. Use it as directed by your vet in the treatment protocol. Do not worry if the skin where the product is applied becomes pink in color. This happen because of an increase in the blood flow and oxygen in the affected area and it promotes for better and faster healing. If there is no reduction in the symptoms or condition suffered by your cat, consult your vet for a re-determination of the dosage levels.
Originally posted 2015-05-12 10:01:19.