Stress in cats is the same as that in humans and they also have this flow of adrenaline and response that changes the emotions. Given the fact that cats are vulnerable to stress and anxiety, they are in much need of calming remedies like PetCalm Spray. PetCalm Spray is a homeopathic preparation that helps calm the nerves and also support the cats emotionally. It helps the kitties to be brave under fearful situations and calm their nerves when separated from their owners or paying a visit to the vet’s.
Causes for stress and anxiety in cats
- Strangers in any form, a guest at home or a new family member they are new for the cats and that are afraid of anything new will need no other reason to get agitated. In these situations they may be agitated or be staying calm.
- Veterinary clinics: There are many cats that are afraid of a visit to the vet. The presence of other animals and a new person will make them nervous. Those cats need lot of petting and the help of PetCalm Spray that naturally calms the nerves and emotions.
- New place and the constantly changing view through the window on a busy road will make them feel everything new and they become fearful.
- Noise: Holidays call for guests, parties and noise and that can make the cats nervous especially if they have had any bad experience in the past. The constant ringing of the doorbell, the fireworks, all the talking, laughing, and noise are too much for them and they start acting nervous that affects their behavior.
PetCalm Spray ingredients
The PetCalm Spray is made of a mix of herbs and homeopathic bio salts.
- Scutellaria lateriflora is calming and soothing to the nerves. It blocks the signal passage that triggers the nervous actions.
- Passiflora incarnata is a tranquilizer and relaxes the nerve endings. It reduces the adrenaline flow that happened abruptly. The flavonoids in this herb are what make it effective.
- Kalium phosphate has therapeutic effects that relieves the emotional anxiety and nervous dispositions and is equally effective in cats as well. Cats that are sensitive to stress find relief with the help of this biochemical salt.
- Argentums nitricum can cure the phobias and calm both the nervous and digestive system. Often the fear may upset the digestive system causing vomiting or diarrhea, which can be reduced by this ingredient.
PetCalm Spray usage instructions
PetCalm Spray is to be administered directly into the cat’s mouth. Before the initial use, pump it to prime the bottle. 2 sprays are the normal dosage and repeat it 3 times a day for best results. If the cat is not taking it directly it can be mixed with its favorite food or in the drinking water. There is no flavor difference for the cat to notice its presence.
PetCalm Spray is completely safe for cats of all ages and physical conditions. It can be used even in pregnant cats and kittens. There are no drug interactions as well. The results are immediate to see and the cats will be calmer when it was usually jumpy. PetCalm Spray is non-addictive and can be used as a long term maintenance course also.