Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray – Ingredients
The Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray Formula mix consists of 1.46 % of active ingredients and 98.54 % of other ingredients. The percentage of the active ingredients is mentioned below:
- S-Methoprene 0.27%
- Pyrethrins 0.20%
- Piperonyl Butoxide 0.37%
- N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 0.62%
Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray – Directions for Use
The directions of use for both the cats and kittens are different.
Fighting flea attacks for Cats
- An even coverage of the Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray should be done for better effects. cover the eyes of the cat and spray the solution in a fast stroke on the head, ears and chest of the cat.
- You can ruffle the coat when spraying.
- Take a cloth and rub the face around the regions of the mouth, nose and eyes of the cat.
- Next you can spray onto the neck and middle and hind quarters. The finishing touch can be given to the legs.
- Do not spray it onto the rectum or genitals areas.
The dosage can be 1 or 2 squeezes of the Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray of the trigger sprayer that is 0.10 of fluid ounce per pound of the body weight. Make sure that your cat is not allowed to chill. You can repeat this process every 2 months if needed. Now for fighting tick attacks see to it that each spray wets the individual ticks of the cat.
Fighting flea attacks for Kittens
- Kittens less than 3 pounds – You must wrap the kitten in a towel and then gently spray the Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray for about 5 to 10 minutes. Do not spray around the eyes, nose or mouth of the kittens. You can also lightly spray it with a brush or a cotton ball. Thoroughly work onto the hair coat. Once this is done you can easily pick out the fleas from the coat of the cat. Combing also works well for getting rid of the fleas from the coat of the cat.
- Kittens more than 3 pounds – For kittens who weigh more than 3 pounds, the same treatment provided for the cats can be applied here. If needed you can repeat the process in every 2 months. See to it that the kitten is not allowed to be cooled.
Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray – Storage and Disposal
Proper storage ensures the safe lasting of the product. The Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray should be stored in a place where there is no heat or open flame. It should be kept away from the children and even animals. It must be stored in such a way that the water, food or feed is not contaminated by this storage and disposal.
Proper disposal is also an important take. You must not reuse the empty container and once empty it should be wrapped well and thrown away in the trash.
Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray – Precautions
The Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray should not be used on kittens who are less than 12 weeks of age. This product should not come in contact with the eyes, mouth, skin or ears. It is not for ingestion and should not be swallowed.
For purchasing the Ovitrol Plus Flea, Tick and Bot Spray, click on the following link: http://www.vetapprovedrx.com/shop.asp?category_id=&item_id=2268&item_name=Ovitrol%20Plus%20Flea,%20Tick%20and%20Bot%20Spray#.VRfx6vyUffI
Originally posted 2015-05-29 09:43:27.