This mouthwash is easy and safe to use and there is no need to rinse of the remainder. The liquid mouthwash may be swallowed in small quantities and does not upset the digestive system of the kitty. It removes the bad breath causing bacteria and prevents plaque formation as well. The kitty’s breath will be refreshed.
Advantages of using Oratene therapeutic mouthwash
- Oratene therapeutic mouthwash is a rinse-less formulation. Apply the needed amount of the liquid on to the gums and teeth and leave it as it is.
- There is no need to use a brush as per recommendations. But there is no harm in using one, if you want to.
- Duly inhibits the bacteria from growing inside the oral cavity.
- It contains bio enzymes that can prevent the plaque formation.
- The therapeutic effects of this mouthwash is due to the presence of Aloe vera that can soothe the gums an reduce any inflammations, redness or injury on it. This ingredient promotes wound healing without any irritations.
- The elimination of the bacteria leaves the breath refreshed and cleaned.
- The main advantage is that it contains no irritants like Xylitol, alcohol or chlorhexidine.
The Oratene therapeutic mouthwash is made with Aloe vera extract, dextrose, sorbitol, purified water, hydrogenated starch hydroslate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polaxamer 407, propylene glycol, calcium lactate, sodium benzoate, zinc gluconate, benzoic acid, potassium thiocyanate, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, mutanase, dextranase and glucose oxidase.
Oratene therapeutic mouthwash is used directly without any dilution. Squirt the bottle gently over the teeth and gums. It may also be applied on the inner cheeks. Care must be taken not to touch the gum with the bottle nozzle. It is recommended for daily use.
Precautions while using Oratene therapeutic mouthwash
- The Oratene therapeutic mouthwash is meant as an oral wash only, it is not suitable to be mixed with the drinking water of the cats.
- It should be consumed in large amounts by the cats, in case of accidental consumption seek medical attention immediately.
- Store the Oratene therapeutic mouthwash bottle in a cool and dry place. Always keep it away from heat and direct sunlight, heat can damage the solution and make it unstable.
- Accidental spilling of the solution may cause the floor slippery. Dilute it with enough water and wipe it clean as soon as possible.
Originally posted 2015-06-01 10:18:29.