Oratene breath freshener is can be used as a replacement for the oral rinses for the cats and dogs. Many cats do not like the idea of ‘rinsing’ their mouth and may not be co-operative to stay calm for the time. Thos Oratene breath freshener mist contains the same enzymes and ingredients as an oral solution. The only difference is that it is sprayed on to the cat’s teeth and gum line.
Agile Joints Plus healthy herbal mix for joint health – one of the appropriate remedy for joint tissue and joint lubrication in cats. Highly effective, as it works at supporting the proteoglycans and collagen function in them. Look for all basic details here!
Benefits of Oratene breath freshener
- The Oratene breath freshener is made with bio-active enzymes that can remove the plaque from the teeth.
- This breath freshener is soothing to the teeth and can protect the teeth against the odor causing bacteria. It can kill those bacteria and prevent their growth in future.
- It is one of the convenient methods of oral hygiene in cats and there is no need to use a tooth brush, especially if your cat does not like it.
- The Oretene breath freshener is used as left as it is in the cat’s mouth. There is no need to rinse it. Since only a small amount will be used each time, swallowing a little amount will not harm the cats. Moreover there are no harsh chemicals used in the formulation that can threaten the kitty’s health in any ways.
- There are soothing and healing ingredients used in the preparation of Oratene breath freshener. Any small gum injury will be healed with the help of this spray.
- The natural ingredients in this breath freshener will refresh the teeth and gums without causing any burning sensation.
- The ingredients help balance the natural saliva and boost its production.
- Oratene breath freshener is not age specific and can be used on cats of all ages.
Oratene breath freshener ingredients
There are active bio enzymes and additional ingredients added in the formulation.
The natural enzymes used here are, dextranase, lactoferrin, lysozyme, glucose oxidase, mutanase and lactoperoxidase etc.
The other ingredients used are soothing and healing Aloe vera extract, calcium lactate, poloxamer, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium thiocyanate, sodium benzoate, zinc gluconate, sorbitol and purified water.
Using Oratene breath freshener
Just pull back the cat’s upper lip and spray it directly on to the teeth and gum line. It can also be sprayed on to the inner cheeks if needed. It must be used as part of daily dental hygiene after brushing the teeth properly.
Oratene breath freshener is available in a 4 oz bottle with a spray able nozzle. It is highly suitable for using for little kittens that have a small mouth and is difficult to use an oral rinse.
Originally posted 2015-05-28 09:10:24.