What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies?
There are several symptoms of allergies like frequent face rubbing, watery eyes, sneezing, breathing difficulties, etc that occur due to airborne allergies. This medicine is a great way to prevent these. It can also help to reduce swelling due to allergies and also an excess production of mucus in nasal passages.
Ingredients of Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): This herb is very nutritive and is very rich in iron, calcium, and silica. It also contains plant histamines that can help antihistamine responses to some occasional allergies.
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinale): This herb is usually used for allergies in the throat, nose, and eyes. It brings on a normal mucous production and is great for use during sneezing, irritated throat and watery eyes.
- Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon californicum): This is a leaf which supports the respiratory system also the production of normal mucous layers in lungs. It helps to bring your cat normal and comfortable breathing by clearing the air passageways.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): The root of the plant of turmeric has many beneficial effects on different parts of the cat body. It is used in this medicine to remove the cause of allergies and also bring normal response when your cats are especially sensitive.
- Ambrosia leaf (Ambrosia artemisiifolia): The Ambrosia leaf is well known as an astringent and it helps to stiffen the mucous membranes of lungs, throat, and nose and also to reduce the secretion in the nasal cavity of your cat.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): It is also mildly relaxing. This is a very fragrant herb and is greatly used for its effects on immunity and also a normal reaction to histamine.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): The olive leaf is slightly astringent and helps the overall response of the body to allergies by improving immunity.
The inactive ingredients of the medicine are deionized water, vegetable glycerine, and natural bacon flavor.
Why choose Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies over other herbal medicines
Nettle Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies is a natural medicine that has all batches tested for quality. Yes, you heard it right. Every batch that comes out of the labs that manufacture the medicine is tested so that only the best get through to your pets. The manufacturing process is such that the full biochemical spectra of the herbs are preserved in the bottles to ensure purity. The herbs used in the process are organically cultivated and ethically harvested so that no plants are endangered in the process.
Directions to follow when using Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies
The bottle of medicine has to be shaken well before use. The bottle does not have to be refrigerated. The medicine has to be given to your cat two times every day. The amount or number of drops you have to give to your cat depends on the body weight of the animal. The prescribed amount is one drop for every 2 pounds or 1 kg of body weight. In order to make the process of administering the drops easier, the medicine is enhanced with a natural bacon flavor to attract your pets. Just add the drops to your pet’s food and they will not even know that the tempting scent is from the medicine!
Is Eyebright a certified medicine?
The Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies is certified organic. The manufacturing process comes from Good Manufacturing Practices which have strict national protocols to follow for any manufacturer. The facilities that are used to make Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies are registered under the FDA and so are all the ingredients used, the equipment used and the methods used for the process. The guidelines are also approved by the FDA. Since it is a dietary supplement for pet animals and adheres to GVM’s good guidances.
Who manufactures Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies. It is used for pets since 2001. They also have a very good team of holistic vets who have gone out of their way to make your cat’s life comfortable. They have studied the issues faced by cats in their daily lives and the diseases that most commonly affect them. Now, they did not want any side effects when they prescribe medicines. Thus, they turned to herbal medicines which ensure that there will be absolutely no side effects. They have also used modern technology in order to bring the best quality to the medicines and also bring it in a form that is easy to administer to your pets. The medicines are all manufactured in the USA.
What caution should be followed when taking up Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies?
It is always advised by vets that your pets are given a healthy environment to grow in. The food that they eat must contain less processed food and more of natural food. The water they drink must be clean and their blankets, houses and other things must be kept clean. It is not possible to keep your animals off the stresses but it is possible to give them good and clean baths frequently though not so frequently that they should come to hate it!
Most importantly, they must be given good exercise. This will promote circulation in the body. Not just blood circulation, which will take the necessary nutrients to different parts but also the flow of waste products so that they can be excreted. Overeating can be an issue too and obesity can be avoided with proper food and good exercise.
Originally posted 2015-03-20 00:48:15.