Cats also need pampering and care of their skin. Even though they are ardent groomers, they need some extra support like cleansing shampoo to get rid of the stubborn dirt and keep the bugs away. These processed may harm the cat’s skin and coat health if doing it with the wrong product.
Wysong Nature’s Relief cat shampoo is a natural shampoo made with herbal extracts, oils and other natural ingredients that are mild on the kitty’s skin and coat. It helps moisturize the delicate skin of the felines. It is gentle enough that it can be used daily. The unique blend of chosen essential oils helps repel the troubling bugs and insects.
Nature’s Relief Ingredients
Nature’s relief is made with herbs, herbal extracts, essential oils, vegetable glycerin and other ingredients.
Coconut Oil Soap is useful in being antimicrobial and as a moisturizer. It adds moisture to the skin and coat for the cats to have a healthy looking shiny fur. It is also an excellent answer for the skin wrinkling.
Aloe Vera is soothing to the kitty’s skin and also possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Mild skin irritations can be cured by this ingredient. The rough and itchy skin will get a relief with the help of this. It also helps in reducing skin irritation by excess heat or cold.
- Essential Oil Blend taken from cedarwood, citronella, and tea tree are used as the fragrance in Nature’s Relief. It adds fragrance and at the same time repels the insects. Use Nature’s relief regularly to see the insects keeping themselves away from your precious pet.
- Jojoba Oil is good for the cat’s skin and help with exfoliating the dead skin parts from the surface. The excess itching and licking of the cats can also be due to too much of the dead cells which will be removed by this oil.
- Olive Oil serves good for the cat’s fur to give it a glossy effect. It helps prevent drying of the skin as well.
- Grapeseed Extract contains many powerful antioxidants that can support in the skin health in cats. It is a great relief from sun damage.
- Rosemary extract can kill bacteria, fungus, and other skin irritants. It is useful for both skin and coat of the cats.
- Sage extract is an anti-inflammatory in nature. It can prevent skin wrinkles and improves the blood circulation.
- Soapbark extract has skin conditioning agents that gently cleanses the surface and the promote skin health from beneath.
- Soapwort extract is another natural cleanser with soothing effects.
- Yucca extract has been used for curing skin sores and any irritation on the feline skin will be easily cured with this.
- Xanthan Gum is used to make the mixed solution viscous even at low concentrations.
- Acacia Gum is an emulsifier and foaming agent. It helps with the lathering of the shampoo.
- Colloidal Silver has been the historical disinfectant before the era of soap. It has antibacterial effects.
- Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Vegetable Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Purified Water, Carbohydrate-Derived Surfactant.
Availability of Nature’s Relief
Nature’s Relief is available in 8 oz sized bottle or in one gallon capacity bottle. Users have vouched that Nature’s relief has been a relief for their kitties who have had frequent skin irritations and dry skin.
Originally posted 2015-04-20 00:56:52.