An excellent remedy of Bayberry root! The formula is fast acting that helps at supporting the bowel movements and normal stools in cats. Also, side effects free, non irritating in nature. Know more here!
Usually, animals have a habit of licking their coat and in the course of action they even lick their coat hair. Eventually, hair gets accumulated in their stomach which may upset their digestive system. Hence, it is important to help animals get rid away from hair balls by using any type of pet medications. Today, market is flooded with several varieties of pet medications available online. VetapprovedRx is online pet medication store that is owned by a veterinarian unlike other online pet companies which are pharmacist owned. The experience and knowledge a trusted veterinarian, Dr. Barry Miller can share regarding pet health and well being is not offered by other pet medication companies. All products sold by VetapprovedRx are tried in Dr. Miller’s veterinary clinic to prove effective and safe for pet. Generally, dogs and cats are prone to gastro intestinal problems, hair balls, and many more health conditions. Natural Hairball Remedy with Catnip offered by VetapprovedRx is helpful for cats to get rid of hair ball. The product details of Natural Hairball Remedy with Catnip are discussed further in the article.
Natural Hairball Remedy with Catnip is suggested for cats as well as kittens to help eliminate and prevent hairballs. It is formulated using the ingredients such as Soybean oil, cod liver oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, flaxseed oil, sorbitol, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate Vitamin E, soy protein, lecithin, chicken flavor, tuna flavor, beeswax, maple flavor, methylcellulose, catnip and chamomile. This product is available in two separate forms such as, 3 oz Paste and 50 Soft Chews.
Hairball Remedy Soft Chews Beenfits
Natural Hairball Remedy Soft Chews are a digestive aid designed to help eliminate and prevent hair balls in your cat.
- Guaranteed Analysis per 2 soft chews: The following is the Guaranteed Analysis per 2 soft chews of Natural Hairball Remedy with Catnip. All values are minimum unless otherwise stated. Minimum Psyllium Husk 140 mg
- Ingredients for Soft Chews: The below Ingredients are contained in Natural Hairball Remedy with Catnip soft chews:
Oat Groats, Psyllium Husk, Natural Flavoring, Lecithin, Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Flaxseed Meal, Fish Oil, Brewers Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Catnip and Sorbic Acid.
Uses for Soft Chews
This product is suggested for daily Use and directions are as mentioned below:
- For cats over 6 months, Recommended to help eliminate and prevent hairballs in cats.
- To eliminate hairballs, give 3 to 4 chews daily for 4 days.
- As maintenance give 1 chew daily or as needed.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Storage Information for Soft Chews: It is suggested to store Natural Hairball Remedy with Catnip soft chews below 80° F.
Product information for Paste
Natural Hairball Remedy with catnip is created to offer digestive help and eliminate and prevent hairballs in cats and kittens. This product is extremely palatable that your cats will love the taste. This paste form can be given from a dish or straight from your finger as well.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 grams Daily Amount
The Natural Hairball Remedy with catnip paste form’s guaranteed analysis is:
- Crude Protein Min 0.5%
- Crude Fat Min 20.5%
- Crude Fiber Max 3.0%
- Moisture Max 18.3%
All values are minimum or maximum unless otherwise stated.
Natural Hairball Ingredients for Paste
The below mentioned content is part of Natural Hairball Remedy with catnip paste:
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Cod Liver Oil, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate Vitamin E, Soy Protein, Sorbitol, Chicken Flavor, Tuna Flavor, Lecithin, Maple Flavor, Methylcellulose, Beeswax, Chamomile and Catnip.
Uses for Paste
The Suggested Use for the Natural Hairball Remedy paste is:
- For Cats – Give 1- ¼ inch ribbon ½ teaspoons daily or as needed.
- For kittens that are over 4 weeks old, use half amounts as suggested above.
Storage Information for Paste
- Store the paste in a cool place.
- This product is intended for supplemental feeding only.
- Created for use in animals only
- Keep away from reach of children and pets
Originally posted 2015-05-09 00:14:23.