Every living being is complex and it undergoes various stages throughout its life span. During its lifetime, the body gets accumulated with unwanted free radicals and foreign particles which may prove to be harmful to the organism. We humans solve this problem by cleansing our body and purifying it using various methods. The same problem occurs to our pets also, so it’s our duty to protect them and cleanse their system to impart better immunity. Life gold for cats is one such product which gently cleanses and detoxifies while sustaining the normal immunity power. Let’s discuss in detail about Life Gold for cats and its uses.
Life Gold for cats and how its helps in detoxification process
Life gold for cats is a natural herbal composition that will help to get rid of free radicals that might cause damage to the body and it also supplies powerful antioxidants which support immune system functioning. Different ingredients are used in life gold for cats and serve a variety of purposes. Since it makes use of only natural ingredients it’s very safe to use and free of side effects.
Pets especially cats sneak around every nook and corner all day long and it is really hard to find out what they have gulped down other than normal food which we provide. They stay outdoors and live closer to the ground so are more prone to pollutants and toxic chemicals. Humans know to protect themselves from different smells and pollutants but cats just inhale anything and everything that comes in their path. It may include pesticides, fertilizers or smoke. If you own a cat and you have a habit of smoking then there are chances that the pet might inhale dangerous carcinogens which may prove to be fatal on a long time basis. Cats do not walk around with shoes and it’s very easy for toxins to get attached to their paws. These toxins are ingested inside when they lick and groom themselves. So all these foreign particles enter the gastrointestinal tract and create further problems.
Nowadays cats suffer from a variety of illnesses which was never seen in olden days and this happened due to the diet changes that had occurred since the passage of time. Right now we feed them with artificial foods which are highly flavored and contains fillers. To preserve these foods, artificial chemical preservatives are also added. These chemicals enter the pet’s body very easily on a daily basis. So imagine how much toxins will be entering your pet’s body and the after effect is a weakened immune system. If the immune system does not function properly then it’s very easy for your cat to catch illness and other dangerous ailments.
Certain symptoms that may occur when such toxins accumulate inside your pet’s body:
- Allergies like skin rashes and frequent infections
- Urinary tract infections and kidney breakdown
- Loose stools
- Severe constipation
- Respiratory ailments
- Liver dysfunction
When you find any of these symptoms do give proper treatment and care as it is not a small matter to be ignored.
Detoxification done by Life Gold for cats
Detoxification is very important to cleanse the body and this is done very effectively by life gold to boost your pet’s health. All the organs and entities of the system will perform better when charged with power. Life Gold helps to eliminate unwanted particles from the lymphatic system, blood and other parts of the body. Life gold for cats pulls out all the toxins that have been accumulated inside the tissues and other deeper layers of the body. These wastes are allowed out of the body through urine and stools there by helping in cleansing the body. By doing so all the organs and the body as a whole will get more vitality and develop a sense of wellbeing.
Life gold for cats when administered as prescribed will start showing astonishing results within a month’s duration and it does its work without creating any side effects as it does not make use of any purgatives.
Who manufactures life gold for cats and what are the ingredients used?
Life gold for cats is manufactured by PetWellbeing.com to bring expert solutions to various problems faced by pets. They make use of traditional herbs along with latest technologies to find out remedies for most of the ailments.
All the herbs used in this product are organically grown in different parts of the world and ethically wild- harvested to maintain its quality intact. Herbs are extracted by maintaining their original potency and purity so that their power does not get lost. Every consignment of this product is ensured for quality before a dispatch. The whole manufacturing process is done by following quality standards under an FDA registered facility. Every product of PetWellbeing.com is formulated after thorough research by expert vets.
Ingredients used are as follows:
- Chaga: This herb is actually a fungus which grows like a mushroom mainly on birch trees. It is said to have high antioxidant properties and polysaccharides that help to maintain the immune system.
- Blessed Thistle herb: Thistle herb is a traditional plant which has been long used by mankind for its cleansing and antioxidant properties. It also helps to repair cells that have undergone degeneration.
- Burdock root: This exotic herb has been used since ages for the healthy functioning of liver and to maintain a normal appetite. It also helps to maintain cell health even under chemical influence.
- Red Clover flowering herb: This flowering herb has vitamins and minerals in abundance that provide high nutritive values to the body. This flower is also known as “alterative” as it helps to purify blood and make it free from toxins. It is also used as an appetite stimulant.
- Sheep Sorrel herb: It is known to have high vitamin C content along with certain essential minerals. Due to this it is used as a health tonic to support the lymphatic system and the digestive tract. It is also used as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm Bark: Used in North America since centuries due to its high mucilage content. Its bark has a slight sweet taste and is used to sooth the digestive tract, also to absorb toxins. It also contains large quantity of antioxidants.
- Turkey Rhubarb root: This plant has been used to normalize bowel movements and should not be mistaken with the garden variety. It helps the body to get a complete detox by enhancing the cleansing formula and to excrete accumulated material through the bowels.
Other inactive ingredients used are natural bacon taste, vegetable glycerin and Deionized water.
Cautions to be taken while using this product:
If your pet is undergoing any treatment then it’s better to have a word with the vet specialist before administering life gold care for cats. While using this product if the condition doesn’t improve or gets complicated then stop using this product immediately and consult a vet. Never use this product if your cat is nursing or pregnant as it might affect the young ones. Life gold should not be used along with blood thinners as there for chances for interference. If your pet seems to get weak or if vomiting occurs then stop using this product.
Life gold is a product only meant for cats so do not use this for other pets as it may not go well. Keep this product out of reach of kids and sunlight. Dosage should be given as prescribed for better results. Life gold for cats does not require any refrigeration and shake well before using it.
Dosage: Life gold for cats should be used orally twice daily. For a 1kg body weight one drop should be given. Life gold is flavored with a taste of bacon so that your pet does not keep away when the drop is given.
Note: this product comes with a 90 day cash back assurance!! Rush now to avail this offer.
Conclusion: Every living organism needs to live a healthy life and as pets they deserve more support because they are an inevitable part of our life. As human beings it’s our duty to provide and understand all the needs of the pets to help them stay healthy and fit. Life gold care is an excellent herbal product which is very easy to use and helps to cleanse your pet’s body in a holistic way. Provide your pet with this detox formula to lead a healthy life with a boosted immunity power.