What is Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support?
This medicine helps to support the immune system of the cat’s body, improves detoxication processes in the body, reduces oxidative stresses, helps in long term health, removes free radicals, and also supports an anti-oxidative function. This will help to prevent diseases rather than cure them.
What are the ingredients of Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support?
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus): This herb is a type of mushroom that grows usually on birch trees, and this fungus is popular for its natural antioxidant content. It contains polysaccharides that provides for keeping a healthy immune system.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus Benedictus): A well-known traditional plant, this rejuvenating herb is generally known for its detoxifying and cleansing features, and also for its antioxidant substances that help with cell regeneration.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock is well known for giving aid to the liver (especially in bile secretions), to provide a good appetite, and for the aid of healthy cells even in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pratense): One of this flower’s properties has popularly been called “alterative”, which means that it has a soothing action to “purify the blood” of chemicals. It has small quantities of important vitamins and minerals that give easy to absorb nutritive value. It can help to stimulate the appetite in your cats.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): This herb is high in Vitamin C and minerals, and this herb has been popularly used for lymphatic health. It also helps in the health of the digestive tract, and also works as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): It is high in mucilage content, and is slightly sweet tasting. It has been used for many years in North America for soothing effect it has on digestive tract and absorbing chemicals. It is highly valuable and has lots of antioxidants.
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum): This herb is efficiently to help bowel movements. It is also known as Chinese Rhubarb and is not to be mistaken for its garden variety twin. It helps this cleansing formula by helping the body to remove accumulated waste material effectively through the bowels.
The inactive ingredients are deionized water, vegetable glycerine and a natural bacon flavour.
Why choose Life Gold – Cat Cancer Support over other herbal medicines.
The medicine Life Gold Cat Cancer Support is made of herbal ingredients that have been organically grown and ethically harvested. This process ensures that none of the ingredients would endanger a plant species. The manufacturing process is such that the full biochemical spectra of each herb are preserved in the process to ensure purity. They also make sure that every batch is tested before it leaves the lab so that you get the best for your pets!
Is it a certified medicine?
The Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support is manufactured under Good Manufacturing Process or GMP as it is more commonly known. They have very strict guidelines which are followed nationally for manufacturing processes. The facilities that are used by the company to make the medicine are registered under the FDA and the ingredients used, the tools and the methods are approved by the FDA, too. They also make sure to follow GVM’s good guidance’s for pet dietary supplements. They medicine uses ingredients which are certified organic. There is also a 90 day return policy which says that if you do not see the results in your cat within 90 days, or if you are not fully satisfied with the results in 90 days, you can return it for a full refund.
Directions to follow when using Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support
The bottle of drops has to be shaken well before use to prepare for inform concentration. The bottle does not need to be refrigerated. The medicine has to be administered to your pet two times every day. The amount or number of tonic you have to give to your pet depends on the body weight of the animal. The amount advised is one drop for every 2 pounds or 1 kg of body weight. In order to make the act of giving the drops easier, the medicine is enhanced with a natural bacon flavour to tempt your pets. Just put the drops on your pet’s food and they will not even know that they are taking it and that the scent is from the medicine!
What caution should be followed when taking Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support?
Before using the medicine, consult with the vet so that you will have no allergic reactions in your pets. The Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support should not be used along with blood thinners.
There are also additional cautionary steps you can follow. Make sure that the environment around your pets is clean and healthy. The food they eat and the water they drink must be clean, too. The diet must contain all the necessary nutrients for them to grow, build their body and also support the immune system. Good circulation in the body is important. This can be ensured with good exercise. The nutrients will be circulated to all the parts and the waste will be carried out of the body. Good exercise will also prevent obesity that can affect your pet very badly, no matter how cuddly you think it make them.
Who manufactures Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support?
The Life Gold for Cat Cancer Support is manufactured by Pet Wellbeing.com. This company has been making herbal medicines for pets since 2001. They have a great and skilled team of holistic vets who have come up with various formulae for the diseases that can affect our pets. Being herbal, these medicines have no negative side effects at all. These combine the wisdom of herbs that have been used for centuries with modern day technology to create medicines that have great quality and they come in forms that are easily administered into the pet body without any trouble from them.
Originally posted 2015-03-18 00:38:01.