Flea and tick shampoo for cats
In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo [Natural] is an effective solution to kill the fleas and ticks attacks on contact. It is a natural product which acts as a defense system against insects and rodent attacks. It is recognized as a safe product because of the presence of all natural and organic ingredients.
In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo [Natural] – Ingredients
The active ingredients constitute around 4.85 % of the total formula constituent and the inactive ingredients constitute around 95.15 %. Both the active and inactive ingredients are recognized by the FDA as G.R.A.S. that is, it is generally recognized as a safe product. This is the reason why you vets prescribe these medications whenever you cat is suffering from flea or tick infections.
- 0.75 % of Peppermint Oil
- 0.60 % of Lemongrass Oil
- 3.5 % of Sodium Laurel Sulfate
The In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo is a minimum risk pest control product and it is also exempted from the EPA registration which is under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act FIFRA.
In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo [Natural] – Directions of Use
The directions of use are mentioned on the label of the product and it should be adhered to strictly. You can also cross-check these instructions and directions of use when you take your bet for diagnosis and prescriptions. The vet will prescribe the dosage levels depending on the severity of condition faced by your cat. The directions of use are as follows:
- Take sufficient amount of the In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo and apply it onto the coat of the cat.
- Massage the medication thoroughly onto the coat, till a soothing lather is formed.
- Do not bring it in contact with the eyes, nose and mouth of the cat.
- Apply it thoroughly on the entire portion where the treatment is needed, without any contact on any other parts. But do not exclude the areas between the paws which definitely need cleaning by this shampoo.
- Continue the massaging for up to 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can add in a little more water for more lather to form and massage again.
- Now rinse off the solution and dry your cat with a towel.
- This process can be repeated if in need.
In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo [Natural] – Precautions and Cautions
- The In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo is to be used only for cats who are of the age 12 weeks or older.
- This product is manufactured for animal use and should not be used by humans. Even in animals, it is not meant for domestic animals. It should be kept away from children.
- Contact of the In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo with the eyes and mouth should be completely avoided. There are problems of eye irritations caused, so to avoid that this is told. If these irritations persist, seek medical help immediately.
- Also do not bring this medication in contact with the skin. Repeated contact with the skin can cause mild irritations.
- In case of sensitivities, you can bath your cat in water with mild soap thoroughly. Rinse the affected area with large amount of soapy water. Even then the irritations continue you have to take your cat to the vet.
All the details of the safety measures and the precautionary statements are mentioned on the back panel of the product.
You can place an order for the In Balance Flea and Tick Shampoo [Natural], by clicking on the following link: http://www.vetapprovedrx.com/shop.asp?category_id=&item_id=2151&item_name=In%20Balance%20Flea%20and%20Tick%20Shampoo#.VRfOVPyUffJ
Originally posted 2015-05-29 04:30:14.