Have you ever thought that even live bodies can be working in a network? Yes, all living bodies work because of a network, the circulatory system that has the veins, capillaries, and arteries to carry everything through the blood. A circulatory system with problems cannot help make a healthy body and it will also pressurize the heart. Heart and Circulation Tonic is a natural product to help improve the heart and circulatory health of cats.
Heart and Circulation Tonic is a homeopathic preparation that promotes the heart functioning and circulatory health by strengthening the blood vessels and other capillary tubes through which the blood flows. The blockages in this path are also removed. All these are done in a natural and holistic way to support other functionalities in the cats. To keep up the energy levels in the felines, Heart and Circulation Tonic plays a major role. A healthy heart naturally support a healthy body with lots of energy.
The importance of Heart and Circulation Tonic is that the day to day life is stressful to not just humans but also for the pets. Unlike us, they do not speak up their problems but their bodies do display the discomforts.
When to use Heart and Circulation Tonic
Look out for these symptoms that indicate a ill health heart in the cats. Heart and Circulation Tonic can be helpful in tackling these symptoms and help in rectifying the problem as well. A cat with a weak heart will have heart murmur, high blood pressure, thickened heart muscles, irregular pulse, anemia, and heart failure. But these can be diagnosed by a professional only.
What the cat owners should look for are the minor symptoms that can point to heart related diseases and discomforts.
- Restlessness, weakness, fainting or collapsing instances can be an indication of heart diseases. When the heart works low, these problems arise.
- Swollen abdomen is another symptom. Sudden weight loss or weight gain with loss of appetite can also be considered heart related problem.
- Show depressed state or withdrawn from others and shortness of breath is major troubles.
- Vomiting is one of the symptoms for cat heart failure.
If few of these symptoms are combined together then the owner should rush the pet to a vet and have a detailed check up.
What the Heart and Circulation Tonic does is to avoid situations that can lead to these above mentioned problems and symptoms. It helps keep up a healthy blood circulation to have proper blood flow, heart functioning and energy levels.
Heart and Circulation Tonic ingredients
- Arnica Montana when used internally can treat coronary artery disease and in healing process, especially after a surgery.
- Calc fluor has toning properties. It strengthens the muscles and makes them more flexible. The elasticity of the veins and arteries are improved.
- Kalium phosphate is useful for heart related problems. It reduces heart palpitations and irregular heartbeats. The blood pressure is lowered and can cure the frequent dizziness. It promotes better blood flow into the brain and can also control stress and anxiety.
- Lachesis can regulate the heart palpitations and irregular heartbeats.
Heart and Circulation Tonic is in granule form. Sprinkle a large pinch of the product directly into the cat’s mouth or mix it with its diet. Administer it three times in a day for better results. Use it regularly for positive results. One bottle can last for a month.
Caution must be taken when combining Heart and Circulation Tonic with other prescribed heart medications. Same goes with pregnant and nursing cats.
Originally posted 2015-02-26 00:54:10.