Cats deserve their natural diet. A diet that let them bite into the meat, to use their teeth for what it is made for. The ready to use cat food do not give this liberty. Wysong dry cat food makes an exception and comes up with a range of dry cat food that allows them to have a bite at the meat. Once such product is the Fundamentals, which are made with the aim of providing more protein for the cats, help build them some muscles and strength.
The product Fundamentals is made with limited ingredients when compared to the other sister products from Wysong. It is a simple straight forward product with no complications. It is a basic cat food that is easy to feed.
- Chicken meal has the ground flesh, skin, and bone. It has the digestible protein in its raw form and flavor. With the chelated minerals and proteoglycans it makes good nourishment for the felines. The moisture is removed from the chicken meal that has it more concentrated and dense quantity of protein even in a small portion.
- Organic chicken has more high quality protein, essential fatty acids, amino acids and other minor nutrients as well.
- Chicken fat contains linoleic acid and fat soluble vitamins that make it more available when needed. Enzymatically pre digested dried chicken is added for the natural flavor. This dried chicken is easy to digest and do not cause any problem in the cats.
- Brown rice may not be necessary but is added in Fundamentals to have a right balance. Added in the amount that is just required and improve the diet.
- Taurine is an essential amino acid needed for cardiovascular health. It has antioxidant properties to safe guard the tissues. Most processed food destroys this amino acid while Fundamentals has it in the needed form as it is cold processed to preserve the nutrients.
- Choline chloride is a vitamin salt that promotes cell membrane and aids in fat metabolism, renal protection, and liver regulation.
- Yeast is added for immune support, citric acid acts as preservative, mixed tocopherols are added as epimers of vitamin E, rosemary extract has antioxidant properties, and so is chicory extract which can enhance the digestive heath through insulin probiotic effects.
- The yeast culture provides the digestive enzymes needed. It also helps secrete enzymes and assists in the immune system as well.
- The cold processing preserves the minerals and vitamins in their bio-available forms. The calcium carbonate balances the phosphorus levels in the meat used.
- The probiotics microorganisms benefit in balancing the intestinal microbial population, production of enzymes and vitamins, assists in immune boosting.
Fundamentals has 40% protein content in it, highest available. It is a no-nonsense cat feed that the cats will love. The natural chicken flavor will have their curiosity risen and would come back for more.
Fundamentals can be served as a single meal. Add it into the cat’s diet slowly. Start with 10% and then gradually increase its portion and reducing the normal diet. 100% Fundamentals for a meal is safe for the felines of all ages. The amount suitable for the cats is depend on its weight.
- 5 lbs cats can have ¼ – ½ cup per day.
- 10 lbs cats and 15 lbs cats can take ½ cup to ¾ cups.
- 20 lbs or above weighed cat is better off with 1 cup of Fundamentals in a day.
The amount recommendation is for a single day. It can given as a single meal of the day or split up into 2-3 giving it along with the normal diet.
Originally posted 2015-04-03 00:22:25.