A treatment for killing the ear mites and the ear ticks problems faced by the cats is the Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment. It is an effective ear solution that can also help in the removal for the ear wax. The Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment is available in a quantity of 1 oz too.
Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment – Ingredients
The Eradimite Ear Mite Solution Formula mix contains some active ingredients and some inactive ingredients. The active ingredients are Pyrethrins 0.15%, Piperonyl butoxide, technical 1.50%. The inactive ingredients constitute around 98.35% or 100.00%. This is equivalent to 1.2% butylcarbityl and 6 propylpiperonyl ether. The formula mix also contains a minimum 0.3% related compounds. This solution also has the presence of aloe Vera.
Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment – Directions of Use
The directions of use are mentioned in the product package and you must strictly adhere to each instructions as per given to get the best results. You can also consult your doctor and cross check these directions and dosage for your cats as it might vary depending on the severity of the condition faced by your cat. As per the Federal Law, if the directions are not followed as mentioned on the label then it is a violation of the law.
The directions of use for controlling the spinose ear ticks and ear mites and also for removing the ear wax present in the cat’s ears, the following steps should be taken:
- Take out 10 drops from the Eradimite Ear Mite solution and pour it into each ear of the cat.
- Now massage the base of the ear of the cat fro few minutes. This will help in proper penetration of the ear wax by the Eradimite Ear Mite solution.
- After this is done, make your cat to shake its head well.
- Then wipe off the excess solution present on the ears. You can use cotton or a cloth to do so.
This procedure can be repeated for every 2 days until the symptoms subsides and your cat finds some relief. Once the condition is completed cured you can do a preventative treatment. For the preventative treatment, you can apply this solution for every 15 days. This will help to reduce the ear mite and ear tick infestation. The accumulation of the ear wax can also be gotten rid off.
Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment – Cautions
- The Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment is also meant for animals and should not be used in humans. It should also be kept out of the reach of children.
- Cats that are less than 12 weeks old should not be given this ear mite treatment. It is only meant for cats of more than 12 weeks of age.
- The safety of the Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment for the cats who are pregnant or in the nursing stage is not determined. So consult your doctor if you want to give this treatment for your pregnant cat.
- Also you have to get the permission from your vet if your cat is debilitated, medicated or aged before given the Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment.
Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment – Warnings
- The Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment is very dangerous and causes serious harm when swallowed or inhaled.
- This product should not be brought in contact with the eyes, skin or clothing. Even if accidentally done so, wash it off thoroughly with water and soap. If any irritations persist consult your doctor immediately.
- This solution should not be added with the food or foodstuffs as it will contaminate them.
- There are chances of sensitivity occurring in your cats. In those cases, you have to bathe your cat with mild amount of soap and large amounts of water. Even if the irritations or these signs persist, then consult your vet immediately.
Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment – Storage and Disposal Storage
The Eradimite Ear Mite Treatment should be stored in a cool or dry place in a closed container. It should not be used or stored near any open flame or heat. The solution should be stored in its original form only.
The disposal plan is such that you should not reuse it once the bottle is empty. You can throw it off and give it to the recycling department. If the bottle is not completely empty than you can ask you local solid waste agency. There are also disposal instructions given in the package. The unused product should not be kept down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Originally posted 2015-05-01 00:57:54.