Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is a cleansing solution for cleaning the ears of the cat. It has anti-septic, anti-adhesive and anti-odor properties with effective keratolytic activities for treating the ear irritations faced by the cats. It is also effective in preventing the microbial attachment.
Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser – Uses and Benefits
These are some of the reasons why the Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is widely used for treating and cleansing the ears of the cat:
- The Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is a solution for treating all dermatological ear conditions faced by the cats.
- The anti-adhesive technology of the Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser has shown many benefits.
- It also contains an anti-odor technology that is effective for eliminating the odor presence in the ear canal of the cat.
- This cleanser can be used for those cats who are suffering from severe Otitis Externa. This is a disorder which requires proper cleansing before the application of medication or for treatments. You can use the Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser 30 minutes before the treatment for the Otitis Externa.
- In cases where the 30 minutes time is not feasible, the ear can be cleaned by gently drying that area with a cotton ball.
- The Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is an effective and safe product that can be used in cats of any age.
Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser – Ingredients
One of the main active ingredients of the Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is Salicylic Acid. This cleanser formula contains 0.2 % of the Salicylic acid. Some of the other ingredients are:
- Containing Disodium EDTA
- Docusate Sodium
- l-rhamnose, which is a monosaccharide complex
- FD&C Blue No. 1
Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser – Directions of Use
- Before the use of this cleanser shake the bottle well.
- There is a white nozzle on the top of the bottle. Open it, take out the required amount of the solution and apply it gently into the ear canal of the cat.
- Rub the base of the applied ears of the cat very gently.
- Take a cotton ball or cloth and wipe off the interiors of the ear flap of the cat.
Frequency of use: You can repeat this procedure for about two to three times a week. For daily routine use you can apply it to your cat daily. If the cat is suffering from otitis externa, tell your vet when you go for the diagnosis so that he will prescribe the dosages accordingly. The administration should also be followed as directed by the vet.
Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser – Warnings
- The Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is only for use for animals and not to be used by humans. It should be kept out of the reach of the children.
- This product is only for topical use and should be used as per directed. Otherwise there are chances of adverse reactions.
- The contact with the eyes should be avoided. Even by accident there comes any contact with the eyes the wash it off immediately with warm water. If any irritations occurred contact a medical professional immediately.
- Those cats that have ruptured tympanic membranes eardrums should not use the Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser.
The Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser is available in two more quantities:
- Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser 4 oz bottle
- Epi Otic Advanced Ear Cleanser 8 oz bottle
Originally posted 2015-05-01 00:21:02.