VetapprovedRx is an online pet medications site founded by a trusted and experienced Veterinarian, Dr. Barry Miller. He owns and operates a small animal hospital and to share his decade old experience apart from Tennessee, an online pet medications store was launched. The VetapprovedRx was founded to provide only premier quality pet medications at most affordable prices offering huge savings in your pockets. The large collection of pet medications offered by VetapprovedRx consists for various pet health conditions that includes for allergies, anxiety, heart problems, liver problems, gastro intestinal problems and many more. Cats and kittens both can easily get gastro intestinal tract problems so here there are many different types of medications offered to treat different GI problems. Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel is one of these products to help feline with maintaining digestive proper functioning in or after stress events. The full details of Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel are further mentioned in this article.
Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel is a patented, palatable oral nutritional supplement that can be used for both kittens and cats. It contains amino acids, electrolytes, fatty acids, vitamins, and lactic acid, bacteria 10 million CFU from Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, Enterococcus faecium and L. casei. It comes in a 15 GM pack. It is formulated to help maintain energy and support healthy electrolyte balance and digestive functioning following stress-related events as mentioned below:
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Digestive Disorders
The below mentioned ingredients are used in the Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel:
Sodium Chloride, Glycine, Glutamine, Potassium Chloride, Corn Starch, Sucrose, Soy Oil, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Coconut Oil source of fatty acids, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Inulin, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Taurine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Polysorbate 80, Fish Meal, Dried Poultry Liver, Silicon Dioxide, and Mixed Tocopherols a preservative.
The Minimum Guaranteed Analysis per 5gm of Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel
- Caprylic Acid 5.0%
- Potassium 0.25%
- Sodium min 2.0%
- Sodium max 2.5%
- Vitamin A 1000 lU
- Vitamin D3 100 lU
- Vitamin E 5 IU
- Riboflavin 0.5 mg
- Taurine 50 mg
- Glycine 8 mg
- Glutamine 180 mg
- Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid 10 mg
- Lactic Acid Bacteria 10 million CFU Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus casei.
Please note that this product is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile. It should be used only as directed by Your Veterinarian as it contains a source of live viable and naturally occurring microorganisms.
Using Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel in:
- Adult Cats – 5gm daily once a day for 3 days
- Kittens – 2gm daily once a day for 3 days.
- It is important to provide cats with access to fresh drinking water at all times.
- Endurosyn Feline Oral Gel is not advisable to give to animals who have known allergies to poultry or fish meal.
- If allergic reaction is seen due to use of it then discontinues use immediately and consults your veterinarian.
- It should be used during times of stress including traveling or training.
- It can also be used after any kind of antibiotic therapy, digestive disorders or deworming.
Storage: Store at room temperature. It is intended for Animal Use only
Keep away from the reach of children.
Originally posted 2015-04-29 00:41:07.