EFFIPRO Topical Solution For Cats, 3 Month Supply
Effipro Topical Solution for Cats is a treatment for all types of fleas and tick attacks faced by the cats. a monthly application of this solution can help to kill and prevent these attacks. This is a waterproof product that is used for treating millions of pet.
The control of the different types of attacks varies and surely the cat will find relief in a month or so. Monthly applications of this medicine are recommended for better cure and prevention of the flea and tick attacks. This product can be compared to the Frontline Top Spot for cats only. The Effipro Topical Solution Formula contains 9.6 % of Fipronil.
The Effipro Topical Solution helps in treating the following disorders:
- Chewing lice
- Blacklegged tick
- Brown dog ticks
- American dog ticks
- Lone star ticks
- Deer ticks
- Tick vectors which transmits diseases like the Lyme diseases
- And all the other tick borne diseases
Effipro Topical Solution for Cats – Dosage levels
The frequency of application and the dosage level of cats affected by the fleas, ticks and mosquitoes are given below:
- Fleas – For some cats, the Effipro Topical Solution can work its wonder in 6 weeks. It is recommended to apply this solution on a monthly basis until there is a relief. Problems of flea infections, flea allergy dermatitis, reinfestations are also taken care off.
- Ticks – For killing ticks too, the Effipro Topical Solution should be applied on a monthly basis. This solution is proven effective for killing ticks within a month or longer. Consistent tick control is provided by this medicine.
- Mosquitoes – It is recommended to apply the Effipro Topical Solution monthly. If this is done, then this medicine has the power to kill the mosquitoes with 24 hours for up to 14 days and within 48 hours for up to 28 days.
Effipro Topical Solution for Cats – Directions of Use
The directions of use are as important as the dosage levels. This too should be followed as it is to get the maximum effect. The application directions are given below:
- There are many applicators available in the package. Take out one applicator from it.
- Now hold the applicator upright. This makes it easy to remove the cap.
- Next you have to place the other end of the cap onto the tip of the applicator.
- Once this is done you have to push down the cap so that the seal is broken.
- Just before the application, you can remove the cap.
- The Effipro Topical Solution should be applied onto the skin of the cat and for this purpose you have to part the hairs of the cat well. This solution can be applied onto the shoulder blade area.
- Place the tip of the applicator onto the bare skin of the cat and gently squeeze it for the Effipro Topical Solution to flow. Do this at a single site.
- This solution should not be applied superficially onto the cat as it is a topical solution.
Effipro Topical Solution for Cats – Warnings
- This product should be only given to cats or kittens that are more than 8 weeks old or older.
- As per the Federal Law, the Effipro Topical Solution should be used as per the instructions given in the product package or manual of instructions.
- This product is only meant for animals and should not be used on humans. It should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Also this product is specifically manufactured for flea problems faced by cats and is preferably not suggested for rabbits or other animals. It should not be used on any other animals other than cats.
- Unlike other medications, the Effipro Topical Solution is safe to be used in pregnant or lactating cats. but nevertheless, just ask the permission of your vet before doing so.
Effipro Topical Solution for Cats – Storage and Disposal
The Effipro Topical Solution should be stored in its original container and should be kept out of the reach of children and animals. Proper storage should be done for no damage for the product to take place and also for the long lasting of the product. No contamination should be done in the water, food or feed during the storage and disposal of the Effipro Topical Solution.
Originally posted 2015-05-23 04:16:02.