Ectopamine Flea & Tick Spray for cats
Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical for Cats and Kittens is a product for treating and preventing the attacks from fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on cats and kittens. It constitutes all natural active ingredients like peppermint, clove oil and lemon grass oil that are an effective substance for killing the fleas and ticks.
Apart from killing the fleas and ticks, it is also effective for preventing the attacks from the mosquitoes; it is a safe product that can be used on cats of all weights. As per your prescription, you can purchase the quantity of this product. The Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical are also available in 6 doses package.
Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical for Cats and Kittens – Ingredients
The active ingredient constitutes 20% and the inactive ingredients constitute 80%. The active ingredients used in the Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical Formula are:
- 10 % of Peppermint Oil
- 7% of Clove Oil
- 3 % of Lemon Grass Oil
The Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical Formula also constitute the following inactive ingredients:
- Canola Oil
- Citric Acid
Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical for Cats and Kittens – Directions of Use
The dosage levels and the administration will be mentioned in the instructions and following that exactly the way mentioned can help to relieve the flea and tick problems faced by the cats sooner and in the most beneficial way. The directions of use are mentioned as below:
- The product tube is available in the Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical. Take that tube and hold it in such a way that the notched end of the tube is pointed upwards.
- The narrow ends of the notches should be cut.
- It should be kept away from the face and body.
- You can hold your cat in one and with the other hand you can apply the Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical solution onto it.
- You can part the hair as it should be applied onto the skin. Parting of hair can be done by the narrow end of the tube.
- Now invert the tube and gently squeeze the solution onto the cat’s skin.
- For proper absorption, the cat should be held for some more time in your hands. Do not shake it right away and it will disturb the absorption of the Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical.
- Once all this is done, you can wrap the tube in the paper and then put the finished one in the dustbin. Proper discarding should be done and all these details will be mentioned in the Storage and Disposal instructions.
Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical for Cats and Kittens – Side Effects
The side effects for the Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical are very rare and sometime it is caused because of drug interactions. One common side effect is the sensitivities. In such cases, you can bathe your cat with mild soap and then rinse it off with large amounts of water. Even then these conditions persists, it is advisable to seek immediate medical help.
Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical for Cats and Kittens – Warnings and Precautions
- This product is hazardous when it comes in contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or genitalia of the cats. if any reactions occur consult your vet immediately.
- The Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical should be used only for those cats or kittens that have an age more than 12 weeks.
- Do not overdose the solution and stick to the dosage levels mentioned. In case of over dosage, consult your vet immediately.
- You can minimize the flea infestation by not only treating the cat but also treating the environment around which the cat spends more time. That is, both the indoor and outdoor surroundings of the cat.
Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical for Cats and Kittens – Storage
This product should be properly stored for it to last long. The Ectopamine Natural Flea and Tick Topical should be stored in its original containers. It should be kept in an area which is cool and dry. All these make sure that this product can be used again and there won’t be any damage taken place on them. It should definitely be kept out of the reach of children.
Originally posted 2015-05-23 00:59:32.