VetApprovedRx was originated by Dr. Barry Miller to help pet owners offer best pet medications. The company wants to provide pet owners with availability of an experienced Veterinarian who can provide consistent information regarding their pet’s health and medications. All the products sold by the company are tried and sold in Dr. Miller decade old veterinary clinic to offer effective and safe medications for your lovable pet. In addition, VetApprovedRx also offers free online Veterinary consultation to provide you with an extra resource to help you give your pet their desired love and care. This company provides medications for cat’s several health conditions such as anxiety, dental care, gastrointestinal troubles, heart related and many more. Gastrointestinal troubles in cats may occur due to number of reasons and curing them is important to help prevent from other severe diseases. Coproban Chew Tabs offered by the company is to aid cats with coprophagia.
Coproban Chew Tabs are the solution to coprophagia or stool eating behavior in cats. Unlike powdered products for coprophagia, Coproban’s comes in a roast beef flavor and chewy texture that is highly palatable to cats. One pack of this product contains 20 chew tabs.
The several benefits offered by Coproban are:
- It comes in a tasty beef flavored soft chew
- This solution helps cat stop stool eating habit
- It is of safe use in both dogs and cats
- The chewable tablet structure of this pack offers no uncertain dosing
- There is no powdery residue
Dosage and Administration
Follow the following recommended dosage and administration for cats:
- For cats with less than 40 lbs weight, feed ½ soft chew with each meal.
- For over 40 lbs of cat body weight, feed soft chew with each meal.
- Then Feed ½ chew for every 40 lbs or more of cat body weight.
- CoproBan may also be used to feed cats to help deter litter box feeding.
Precautions: Make sure the cat has access to fresh and clean water and is always well hydrated while administrating this product.
Enzyme Activity: CoproBan contains Cellulase aspergillis niger var. 31 CU/gram
Ingredients: The CoproBan contains several ingredients such as MSG, natural and artificial flavors, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, soy lecithin, Cellulase from dried Aspergillis niger fermentation product and salt.
Originally posted 2015-04-27 11:37:04.