The definition for Coprophagia may sound disgusting to the new pet owners but the suffering per parents would know how difficult the situation is. Coprophagia is the condition where the cats tend to eat their feces. This abnormality is a potential disease attractor. The reason behind it may sound funny, that the cat may be bored or trying to seek attention. There are medical causes as well, that could be nutrition deficiency.
Cease Coprophagia Granules ingredients
Cease Coprophagia Granules come as a remedy for this shocking problem in cats. It is made of certain useful vitamins, minerals, bacterial fermented product, whey, chicken liver powder, sucrose, fish oil, vitamin E etc makes the promonent ingredients.
The vitamin bank in Cease Coprophagia Granules include vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (calcium pantothenate), B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), B12 (cyanocobalamin). There are monosodium glutamate, citrus bioflavonoids and cellulose aspergillus niger as well.
Cease Coprophagia Granules is an attempt to provide the nutrients that might be deficient in the feline body that forces them to take the extreme measure.
Cease Coprophagia Granules administration
The dosage of Cease Coprophagia Granules depends on the weight of the cat. The dosgae also differs in the initial days (the first 15 days) and later on it is a maintenance dose.
- For cats that weigh up to 20 lbs, gibe ½ scoop two times a day for 15 days. after that reduce the dose to ½ a scoop only once a day.
- For cats that weigh above 20 lbs need 1 scoop twice a day for 15 days and the maintenance dose makes one scoop once a day.
Add the measured amount of Cease Coprophagia Granules into the cat’s food. It can either used as toppings or mix it thoroughly in the food. The chicken liver flavor makes it easy for the cats to have them and usually do not show any dislike.
Cease Coprophagia Granules availability
Cease Coprophagia Granules comes in a convenient bottle from which the product can be scooped up. The dosing scoop is included in the product package. The single bottle has 450 gms of the dried product in it.
Cease Coprophagia Granules storage
Cease Coprophagia Granules can be stored in room temperature that ranges from 59˚F to 86˚F. Excess heat can damage its effectiveness. Refrigerating is not necessary. Keep it out of reach of children and is not suitable for humans.
Other tricks to deal with feline Coprophagia
- Since stress and loneliness are reasons for developing this unhealthy habit in cats, make sure that you spend enough time with the kitties. Make them used to a routine for everything.
- Brain joggling toys like laser balls will keep them busy for a while and take their mind away from boredom.
- Try as much to clean out the cat litter box as early as possible and at least once a day.
- Daily outing is a must for these vulnerable cats. Exercises keep the stress and anxiety at bay and will not lead the kitties to this horrible habit.
Originally posted 2015-04-24 00:45:24.