Cats, like humans, tend feel agitated and nervous and the Calming Care herbal medicine is a highly valued solution to cat anxiety and stress. There are times just being there for your cats is not enough to calm them, they may need an extra something to coax them to be a normal state of mind. This medicine, with no negative effects or tranquilizer like action on the cat, is one of the best things you can do for your cat when you are quite helpless with all other solutions for the problem.
What is Calming Care for cat anxiety and stress?
Mood swings are a part of being an animal or a human. However, just like in humans, sometimes these mood swings get out of hand. You might start recognizing these symptoms in your cat as they grow anxious or hyperactive.
Calming Care is non-sedative and the ingredients in it work together to support the nervous system, neurotransmitters in the brain and stress hormones to bring a total balance in behaviour.
What are the ingredients of Calming Care for cat anxiety and stress?
- St. John’s Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum): This herb stabilizes the mood of the user and is also known to calm stress. The body’s response to stress is mostly agitation and this is reduced by using this herb. It supports nerve sensation and relaxes the user.
- Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua): Nerve restoratives have been known to calm the nervous system and oats one of the most potent solution for this. Oat seed can provide nutrition to the nervous system and bring over activeness in the brain under control.
- Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum): This commonly used plant of India is mentioned several times in Ayurveda. It acts as a tonic to reduce stress and control stress hormones. It has been used for many years in India as a tonic for the heart, joints, lungs, etc.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): This herb promotes relaxation, reduces tension and also brings on better sleep patterns in the user.
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera): This herb of Indian and African origin can support the nervous system by reducing anxiety and irritability that can be brought on by tiredness. It helps the adrenal and glands and works as an adaptogen. The main use of this herb is to bring cognition and focus in activities. It can help in complete relaxation and yet not sedate the brain.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): This plant root is also known as Siberian Ginseng and is a native of Asia and some parts of Russia. It improves the bodily response to stress and supports good brain and hormonal health.
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea): This plant helps the functioning of the adrenal glands and also supports the neurotransmitters in the brain like serotonin and dopamine. It helps to normalize the reaction to stress.
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri): Commonly known in India as Brahmi, it revitalizes the body and improves brain activity. It can also support the level of neurotransmitters in the brain which can go haywire during stress.
- What are the inactive ingredients of the medicine?
What is the purpose of using Calming Care for cat anxiety and stress?
There are three purposes of the herbs used in Calming Care:
- They work as nerve tonics which support the nerve fibres and the sheaths of nerves.
- They work as adaptogens that improves the body’s response to stress and also builds immunity.
- They work as nerve restoratives that revitalize the nerve cells when they are degenerated by lack of sleep, stress and nourishment.
These works together to give your cat a calming experience like never before.
Why choose Calming Care over other herbal medicines for cats?
All the batches manufactured of the medicine are individually tested. They follow Good Manufacturing Practices or GMP that allows the usage of the full potency of the biochemical spectra of herbs used in the medicine.
What are the directions for use?
This tonic is to be administered orally twice a day. 1 drop per every 2 pounds of body weight is the right quantity. The bottle should be shaken well before use. The tonic also has a natural bacon flavour in order to tempt your cats! When added to their food, they are only more eager to consume it!
Is the Calming Care for cat anxiety and stress certified for use?
Calming Care is certified herbal and the herbs are wild harvested. NSF certification ensures the quality of the product to the users. In addition there is a 90 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results.
What are cautions to be followed while using the medicine?
Typically, it is best not to combine the herbal medicine with blood thinners, that is, if your cat is on any other medication, it is best to consult the vet before using the medicine.
There is also no certainty for the use of this medicine during pregnancy and is best avoided.
What can you do in addition to using the medicine to improve your cat’s health?
In addition to using this medicine, a good and healthy diet and proper exercise and necessary for your cat to lead a long and vital life. Good circulation and healthy limbs are important when you are looking out for a happy and playful cat.
Who manufactures Calming Care for cat anxiety and stress?
The Calming Care for cats is manufactured by PetWellbeing.com who has been producing useful herbal medicines since 2001 in order to support the health of our animal friends. They have holistic vets helping them. The wisdom of traditional medicinal herbs is combined with the newest technology in order to bring happiness and vitality to your pets.
To be noted: animal behaviour can depend on the environment and the type of activity it has. The effect of the medicine will vary widely with the weight and breed of your cat. The herbal medicines will not sedate your cat; however, it may take time to start working. Don’t give up hope, you will see the difference!
Originally posted 2015-02-09 06:38:40.