BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support is a highly effective herbal medicine that can be put to use when your cats begin to have gastro intestinal trouble. Occasionally, our cats ingest food that does not agree with their systems and the digestive tracts are in a hurry to get this indigestible food out of the system. In such cases, there is a possibility that you will find your houses a little less clean than usual owing to an irritable bowel.
1. What is BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support?
BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support will take care of any digestion related troubles your cat would be facing owing to unsuitable food or any other cause. The cause notwithstanding, you will find that your cats are having a better and normal bowel movement within a few days of taking the medicine owing to the special ingredients to the special ingredients that concentrate on helping the digestive system of your cats react better to food and also the quickly eliminate any cause of discomfort.
2. What are the ingredients of BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support?
- Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus)
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis)
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora mol-mol)
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis)
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris)
- Agrimony herb (Agrimonia eupatoria)
- Bayberry root (Myrica cerifera)
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)
3. What are the inactive ingredients in the medicine?
Natural bacon flavour, deionized water and glycerine are the inactive ingredients you will find in the BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support.
4. Why use BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhoea Support?
This herbal medicine will support good bowel movement for you cats. You will notice that the stool will be more solid and normal. The intestinal lining, which can get infected due to several digestive problems, will be soothed. The medicine is non-irritating, yet fast and gentle.
5. Why choose BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support over other herbal medicines.
The quality of the BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support is the best you can ever hope for your cats. Each and every batch of the product is tested for quality. The method used in preparing the medicine is such that the full biochemical spectra of the herbs used are preserved in the medicine. This ensures that your pets benefit from the full efficiency of the herbs used. They also follow Good Manufacturing Practices or GMP where the guidelines to be followed are strict and makes sure that you get the entire benefit from the medicine.
6. Is it a certified medicine?
Yes, BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support is certified with GMP and also, the facilities used for manufacturing the medicine are FDA approved. The guidelines are also FDA approved and they are followed to the dot. There is also a 90 day money back guarantee on the products which ensures full satisfaction of the customers and their pets. If you are not satisfied, you can ask for a refund anytime in the next 90 days!
7. Directions for use
The dosage that should be given to your cats depends on their body weight. If your cat is 2 pounds or less that is around 1 kg, one drop of the medicine, twice daily would do the trick. The bottle of the herbal tonic should be shaken well before use and there is no need of refrigerating the bottle.
There is also a natural bacon flavour to the drops that will attract your cat to the tonic and repulse them. If you add the drops in their food, they will be more than happy to consume it.
8. What could cause cat diarrhoea?
- Any changes that may have come in their diets.
- Bacterial or viral infections from food, water or air.
- Parasites in the gastro intestinal tracts.
- Food poisoning caused from eating spoilt food.
- Stress and anxiety.
9. Steps to be followed to avoid discomfort from diarrhoea in your pets:
- Make sure that your pets have a full time access to water and healthy food.
- Make sure that the water served is clean and the food given does not cause further discomfort.
Food like soy, wheat, corn, etc should be avoided as these can further worsen digestive imbalance.
- Make sure that the environment around your pets are clean and that you keep their stuff clean, do your part. Cats are clean in their natural form.
- Also make sure that the cats do not over-eat which can be another cause of diarrhea.
- Make sure that the food you serve does not cause any allergic reactions in your cats.
- Any garbage and toxic material should be removed from your home in order to avoid your cats’ contact with them.
- Make sure that the food you serve is not spoiled.
10. What caution should be followed when taking BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support?
If your pet is on any other medication, especially blood thinners, it is advised not to administer the drops or else, it is best to consult a vet before use. Pregnant cats are also eligible for the drops, though again, a consultation with a vet would remove a lot of doubt.
It is important to note that every little cat body is different and thus the medicine can act at different times for these bodies. With an increase in body weight, there are chances that the medicine would need more time to locate and act on the digestive system. The environment also plays a vital role in how your cat reacts to BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support.
11. Who manufactures BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support?
The BM tone-up Gold-Cat Diarrhea Support is manufactured by PetWellbeing.com and they have been doing it since 2001. They have a team of holistic vets who bring together the wisdom of tradition herbs and modern technology in order to create exceptional medicines for your pets.
There is no danger of side effects with this medicine as they are full herbal. They are also non-sedative.
Originally posted 2015-02-12 07:37:26.