Arthriease gold tablets is created as a best solution for the pets arthritis that is been suffered since years. This product is manufactured with so much of concern considering the other systems of the cat. This will cause very less side effects in the cats. The Manufactures of Arthriease included qualified members and veterinarians. The ingredients blend is added up with so much concern that it will give a right and the best action to fight against the arthritis condition.
Arthriease is a complete and the best formula that will help in functioning of the joints in the right way. It was after a detail study of the ingredients that these products are created as a powerful weapon for against arthritis. This product contains both antioxidants and enzymes that will act against all the cellular damage happening in your cats body.
WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS OF ARTHRIEASE GOLD TABLETS
The active ingredients that are present in arthriease tablets are:-
- Glucosamine HCl
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Green Lipped Mussel
- Boswellia Serrata
- Yucca Schidigera Extract
- Calcium Ascorbate Ester- C
- Hyaluronic Acid
- d-alpha Tocopheryl
- Vit E
- Direct-Fed Microbials
The inactive ingredients that are present in Arthriease gold tablets are Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Whey, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrins, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Coloring, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Silica Aerogel and Stearic Acid.
DIRECTIONS TO USE ARTHRIEASE GOLD TABLETS
- According to animal weight, determine the dose for your pet.
- For cats- one tablet will be sufficient
- For dogs- up to 30 lbs of weight 1 tablet will be sufficient
- For dogs up to 60 lbs- one to one and half lbs will be sufficient
- For those dogs 61 to 100 lbs one and half lbs to 2 lbs will be sufficient
- For those dogs that weigh more give them 2 tablets
WARNING WHILE USING ARTHRIEASE GOLD TABLETS
- Do not give these tablets without a veterinarian concern to those cats that are pregnant or those who are intended to breed or those are lactating. The safety use in them are not yet determined.
- Do not give expiry dated Arthriease products to your pets.
- Do not store this product with insecticides or pesticides neither not in kitchen with the food products.
- In case of accidental consumption, do not wait for certain dangerous signs or symptoms. If you can report as early as possible, the more easy and safe will be the health status.
- If you missed a dose, do not give a double dose to your pets. If it’s already time for the next dose, give only the present dose.
- In case of vomiting or diarrhea or If the condition of your pet do not improve, meet a veterinarian. Do not replace any products with Arthriease without a veterinarian concern.
- The cost of Arthriease gold tablets will vary according to the quantity of tablets in the bottles. Bigger size bottles come at a discounted rate.
Originally posted 2015-05-07 09:19:01.