Cats often will have to ace allergies from the food components. They get rashes and other kinds of allergic reactions after having some particular item from the food. The common allergens for cats are beef proteins, fish, dairy etc. This allergic response leave the cats in a fix that they are unable to eat most of the ready to eat cat foods. Sometimes it is the additives that are the culprits. Anergen is a hypo allergic cat food that suits the sensitive digestive system of the cats.
Anergen contains no allergens. It is made of tolerable protein sources and with minimal ingredients when compared to other cat foods. It has high protein content and other nutrients that will avoid allergic reactions and also provide nourishment for the cats.
Specifications and ingredients in Anergen
Anergen is a cat food that suits cats of all ages. It is a convenient replacement for the conventional cat food. This is a whole meal with all the required nutrient compounds. It is known for its processing method that involves no heat. The added meat and other ingredients are cold processed and are in its raw form just as the cats would love to have. The rawness also preserves the enzymes and other nutritive ingredients intact.
- Lamb meal is a high protein food item. It is added in the meal form which means is a blend of meat and organs. The moisture from the meal is removed so that the nutrients are locked in. it is not cooked and being in the raw form allows the cats to use their teeth for what it is meant for.
- Brown rice is the carbohydrate contributor. It is rice that has only the outermost layer of husk is removed. It is more nutritious than the white rice that is fully stripped to its starch part. The rice helps the cats feel fuller as it expands inside the stomach.
- Sweet potato contains complex carbohydrates that are digested slower and provides constant energy to the cats. In Anergen there is another reason why it is added as it has high potassium, beta carotene, and vitamin B. it also has antioxidant agents that are capable of preventing even cancer in cats.
- Flaxseeds contain many micronutrients, minerals, and vitamins. The essential fatty acid α-linolenic acid is one important component in energy production and immune enhancement. It also has fiber, healthy fat, and antioxidants as well. The nutritious compounds in this ingredient can also fight against cat diabetes, heart diseases, and cancer.
- Soybean oil extracted from soy beans has protein and can add to the bulk. It improves the cat fur and skin.
- Crab meal is another protein source containing chitosan.
- Eggs have potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc and improves the cat’s health.
- Montmorillonite clay is an anti-caking agent.
- There are many fruit pulps and vegetables added in the Anergen. Digestive enzymes produced by useful bacterial culture and various vitamin and mineral supplements are also added in it. There also are a few herbal extracts that are beneficial for the cat’s general health and to boost the natural immune system that helps lower the allergic reactions.
Anergen feeding instructions
Anergen feeding quantity is for a day. It can be used as a single whole meal or mixed with usual diet, whichever suits better. The transition from the normal diet to the entire single Anergen meal should be taken slowly. Start with 10:90 ratios with Anergen 10 and usual meal 90. Slowly alter the portions until it reaches 100% Aneregn. This allows the cat’s digestive system to get used to this new diet.
The suitable quantity of Anergen for the cats are, ¼ – ½ cup per day for cats that weigh 5 lbs. make it ½ – ¾ cups a day for cats that weighs up to 10 lbs. the same goes with the felines that weighs about 15 lbs as well. Cats that are heavier need more dose and one cup per day will be enough for them.
Anergen is a safe and tasty cat food that causes no side effects or allergies. While introducing keep it low dose so that, in case there is an intolerance shown by the cat the feed can be stopped.
Originally posted 2015-04-03 04:35:38.