VetAprovedRx is an online site offering varied pet medications. It is owned by a Veterinarian Dr. Barry Miller who also practices in his own small animal hospital. He desires to provide pet owners with needed pet medications at affordable prices and offer reliable information about pet’s health and medications to pet owners through his experience. VetAprovedRx offers several medications for cat health problems. Dietary indiscretion by cats can lead to several gastrointestinal problems. To help cats with these types of Gastro Intestinal Tract troubles, VetAprovedRx offers many medications and supplement such as Acetylator Caps, Advita Paste for Pets, Advita Powder for Cats, just to name a few. This article contains details of Advita Powder for Cats product.
Advita Powder for Cats is a probiotic Nutritional Supplement specifically designed for Cats. This Nutritional Supplement in a Powder form for Cats is created with a pre-biotic inulin and multi-strain probiotics to help maintain digestive health.
Advita Powder for Cats offers many benefits such as:
- It contains the guaranteed amounts of four different live, active cultures and pre-biotic inulin.
- The total Microorganisms content in this powder packet is 200,000,000 colony forming units/ packet
- Advita Powder for Cats is a micro-encapsulated to offer better stability.
- This supplement helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes intestinal microbial balance and health.
- It is a highly palatable supplement that comes in an easy-to-tear package for pet owners.
- It contains needed nutrients such as Vitamins A, E, and C and Taurine.
- This nutritional supplement comes in a convenient packets form.
- One pack of Advita Powder for Cats Contains 30 packets.
Advita Powder for Cats is helpful to maintain proper digestive health. Its several suggested uses are:
- It can be used as a daily supplement to help maintain appetite and digestion in cats.
- This products support in maintaining normal stool consistency.
- It is helpful for cats with before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, deworming, antibiotic therapy and many more.
- Cat Advita Powder is also useful during diet changes or boarding/ traveling.
Advita Powder for Cats contains the ingredients such as: Dried poultry liver, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, maltodextrin, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, dicalcium phosphate, salt, silicon dioxide, inulin, vitamin A acetate, ascorbic acid, vitamin E supplement, manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, sodium selenite and copper proteinate.
In addition to above it also contains a source of live, active and naturally occurring microorganisms.
Advita Powder for Cats is high in protein and fat content. The Crude protein content is 44%, Crude fat 12%, Crude fiber 1% and Moisture 5%. Additionally, it contains naturally occurring microorganisms. Total microorganisms: 2×10 to the eighth power CFU/G.
Directions to Feed
You can offer one packet of Advita Powder for Cats daily to your pet but under the supervision of your veterinarian. Also consider some other information about the product as mentioned below:
- It is for veterinary use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Originally posted 2015-04-22 11:58:22.