VetapprovedRx is an online site selling medications for pets. Other online pet medications sites, is owned by pharmacists whereas VetapprovedRx is founded by a Veterinarian, Dr. Barry Miller to share with you the experience of the products. Here, the company sells only those pet medications which they believe are effective, beneficial to pet health and moreover, affordable. VetapprovedRx has the huge array of pet medications related to different pet health conditions. Cat may not think of having Gastro Intestinal Tract problems but like dogs due to haphazard eating habits, may sometimes prone to gastrointestinal troubles. To help relieve cats from these conditions several medications and supplements are offered, Advita Paste for Pets is one of these products.
The brief details of Advita Paste for Pets are part of this article.
Advita Paste for Pets is a probiotic Nutritional Supplement that is also helpful as reduced Sugar Formula. It contains a source of live viable direct fed microorganisms specially designed for feline species. Advita Paste for Pets is formulated to include six active, micro-encapsulated cultures and pre-biotic fructooligosaccharides. These active ingredients are helpful in maintenance of a healthy microbial balance in cats. This supplement can also be used daily as a nutritional supplement for pets to maintain healthy digestive function and appetite. In addition, it is also useful during cat diet changes or before and after use of antibiotic surgery, deworming, kenneling, and while traveling.
Advita Paste for Pets, nutritional supplement offers number of benefits such as:
- It contains guaranteed amounts of six different live and active cultures.
- Helps maintain healthy microbial balance.
- Advita Paste for Pets contains total microorganisms of 200 Million CFU/ gram
- It is a micro-encapsulated for better stability, extremely palatable in an easy to dispense, calibrated tube.
- It is helpful to maintain a healthy digestive function and appetite
- Advita Paste for Pets is useful as a reduced Sugar formulation
- This product is formulated for both Dogs and cats species
- Advita Paste for Pets is available in 15 GM Tube from.
Advita Paste for Pets contains the following ingredients:
Vegetable Oil, Dried whey product, Sodium silico aluminate, Dried Enterococcus Faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacilius casei fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus planetarium fermentation product Fructooligosaccharides, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate and Beef flavor.
The below mentioned dosage directions should be followed to calibrate Advita Paste for Pets in cats.
- Dial the calibrated syringe to the desired amount and administer on the back of the tongue.
- It is meant for oral use only.
- Dosages are for daily use
- Dosages are safe to be doubled or as determined by a veterinarian.
This Daily nutritional Supplement can be administered in:
- Adult cats – 0.5 gram per 10lb of cat body weight
- Newborns – 1 gram at the time of birth
- Cats following any therapy or Digestive Upset – 1 gram per 10lb cat body weight
Advita Paste for Pets is to be kept in a cool, dry area and temperature not to exceed 70 degrees F.
- It is only for veterinary use.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Made in USA.
Originally posted 2015-04-22 05:48:30.