“What about Thyroid Support Gold – cat hyperthyroidism support Australia? Are they available at reasonable prices? What about the shipping details and other return policies at Pet Wellbeing? Get the following updates here…”
“Is Ear Care Gold available in the local pharmacy stores? Which is the best place to buy them out? What about the features and how it deals with bad ear infections in cats? Know more at this place…”
Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs is a remedy for treating the fleas infections in cats who weigh between 5 to 9 lbs. this is meant for cats who are 8 weeks or older and contains fast-acting formula called imidacloprid which helps in killing the fleas with 12 hours of the application. The reason why the Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs is widely used by cat owners are that it kills the flea infections that happens in all the stage of life of the cat. This product is waterproof and is a long lasting topical medication.
Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs – Ingredients
The ingredients of the Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs constitute the following percentage in the formula mix:
- 9.1 % of < 1-[6-Chloro-3-pyrindinyl midacloprid>< 90.44 ingredients Other>Imidacloprid 1-[6-Chloro-3-pyrindinyl methyl]-N-nitro-2-imidazolidinimine.
- 0.46 % of Pyriproxyfen IGR Insect Growth Regulator
- 90.44 % of all the Other Ingredients included in the formula mix.
Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs – Administration
The dosage of the Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs is once a day for 7 days. In severe cases of flea’s infestation, the retreatment will start showing earlier than four weeks. For normal condition it is a month. The directions of use are as follows:
- There are applicator tubes in the package. So from that take out one tube.
- Now hold this tube in an upright position and then pull off the cap of the tube.
- Once this is done, the other end of the cap of the tube should be placed on the tube.
- Now twist the cap to break the seal and then remove the cap from the tube.
- The Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs should be applied onto the skin of the cat only. So for this purpose the hair on the skin of the cat should be parted well till the skin is visible.
- The medicine should be applied on the neck at the base of the skull. The tip of the tube should be placed directly onto the skin and the medicine should be squeezed out.
- Once the tube is empty discard it immediately. These details will be mentioned in the Storage and Disposal description.
The Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs should not be brought in contact with your cat’s eyes or mouth.
This is the reason why the medicine is applied onto the back of the neck as the cat cannot lick it from behind nor it comes in contact with the eyes.
Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs – Effectiveness
The Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs is effective for a month under normal condition. But in cases of severe infestations of the fleas, the effects start taking place before completing four weeks. See to it that the treatment is done for only one time in every seven days and not more. The severe flea infestations will be attained soon and then you can return to the monthly schedule of the retreatment.
Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs – Precautions
- The Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs is manufactured only for cats and not for any other animals.
- This solution should not be brought in contact with the eyes as it causes eye irritations.
- It should also not be brought in contact with the clothing.
- Even contact with the skin should be avoided as it causes irritation. Always wash your hands thoroughly after use with soap and warm water.
- Do not swallow the Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs as it is very harmful.
- This product is meant only for animals and should be kept out of the reach of humans and children.
- The Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs is only for external use.
- The safety of the Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs for cats that in the pregnant or nursing stage is not determined. So consult your doctor before doing so.
- Even for cats that are aged or debilitated you must consult your vet before prescribing this medication for them.
- There are chances of sensitivities acting as a side effects for the cats using the Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs. these cases are rare but if these irritations, sensitivities and signs persist, consult your vet immediately.
- You must also info your vet of any conditions faced or medications taken for any other disorders. so accordingly your vet will prescribe the right dosage for the use of Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs.
The Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs is available in the following sizes too:
- Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs of 4 pack
- Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs of 6 pack
- Advantage II Cats 5-9 lbs of 12 pack
Originally posted 2015-05-21 04:10:19.